• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modelers Needed!

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Hey all! So, as the title of the thread implies, I’m in the need of at the very least one solid modeler! I am in charge of an enormous smash fangame project and we are in the process of slowly turning it into a real game, but I currently only have one modeler and am in need of at least one more as to balance the work load. Now, be warned, there would be a LOT of modeling with this, and there would unfortunately be no pay. But, I assure you that it will be a great experience for learning and to just hang out with us, as we have a great community going. To any of you interested, pm me and I’ll give you more details, or just ask general questions here if you want. I hope to be talking to some of you talented people soon, thank you!

Top Bottom