• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modding help

64smashmaster3ds

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNMaster
3DS FC
3368-3792-2945
Switch FC
SW-8128-4432-7031
Hey everyone, I need some help with a mod pack I'm making. The base is from Brawl Minus 4.2 there are some problems and some of my own mod aren't working.
1. When playing Subspace and choosing a team, everyone after Diddy Kong is missing.
2. When adding more costumes in sc_selcharacter, the CSS crash. I was able to add more before.
3. When I create my own sawnd, it always crash the game on the strap screen.
4. I added back the Pokemon Trainer but when selected, he doesn't appear. When in Event #5, there's two of him with the same color, the battle portrite says "Green Alloy", and the game freeze when they throw their Poke Balls into battle.
5. I'm using a Alloy BrawlEx pack in my mod and it kinda works. When a Alloy is in battle for some seconds, the game sometimes freezes. Also, how do I have the Alloy cosmetics display properly on the CSS? They appear as Kirby, Mario, Captain Falcon and Zelda.
6. I using Project M's Event Match menu and how do I edit the character that shows on the bottom right?
I hope anyone can help me fix those problems and I may add more to the list.
Thanks!
(Extra: Anyone great at modeling editing, please view this thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/model-editing-importing-help.489388/)

Last edited:
Top Bottom