• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modding Help!

TheSocialZombie

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'd like to ask another question (since I asked a question on the melee workshop front page).

Whenever I use some up bs and I land on the stage, sometimes it crashes. Why?

This is on my modded melee, smash bros unbalanced, not on vanilla melee or other modded melees.

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Hi, I'd like to ask another question (since I asked a question on the melee workshop front page).

Whenever I use some up bs and I land on the stage, sometimes it crashes. Why?

This is on my modded melee, smash bros unbalanced, not on vanilla melee or other modded melees.
This is a very vague post. Not only are you not specifying which codes and edits you're using for your mod here, but the thread for the mod plus the download don't include those two things. It's going to be pretty hard to know what's the cause unless you list the codes related to this problem.

TheSocialZombie

Smash Cadet
This is a very vague post. Not only are you not specifying which codes and edits you're using for your mod here, but the thread for the mod plus the download don't include those two things. It's going to be pretty hard to know what's the cause unless you list the codes related to this problem.
oh my bad. For my codes I used achilles's custom self heal code and his item making subaction code. I don't think I made any changes to the up bs, so I don't know what's causing the problem. I haven't changed any of the move logics either, except for mr. g&w's and mewtwo's up bs, but those don't crash the game.

Top Bottom