• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MNNAZ05 PROJECT M 3.6 BUILD

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Hello and welcome to the 2nd release of my build. My build is suppose to try to balance the idea of competitive and casual play ( although it may lean more towards the competitive). All stages and characters have been tested to have no lag on console even with 4 players. All characters have at least 10 skins, some have more, every character have a custom csp, bp, and stock icons. There are custom sounds and music.

and here is the trailer.

and here is the download link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213681

Last edited:

OOODFOOD

Smash Rookie
hey thats a pretty good build, can u send me the training room stage with the pillar please. thats a really smart think to put in

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
Pretty sweet looking build man. If you don't mind me asking, do ALL of you alternate stages work online properly, because I've had trouble with this in my own build. Offline the alts. work perfectly, but when trying to use them Online, they usually de-sync because everyone in never on the same version of a stage for some reason. I ended up just making all my stages SINGLE so it could be played online properly. If you know how to fix this, could you please tell me so I can restore all the alt. stages in my build, I'd really appreciate it.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Pretty sweet looking build man. If you don't mind me asking, do ALL of you alternate stages work online properly, because I've had trouble with this in my own build. Offline the alts. work perfectly, but when trying to use them Online, they usually de-sync because everyone in never on the same version of a stage for some reason. I ended up just making all my stages SINGLE so it could be played online properly. If you know how to fix this, could you please tell me so I can restore all the alt. stages in my build, I'd really appreciate it.
Sorry i have no idea as of right now how to help you with that right now, however it is possible that i may look into the problem and find the solution eventually.

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
Sorry i have no idea as of right now how to help you with that right now, however it is possible that i may look into the problem and find the solution eventually.
Ok then, that's cool. Thanks for answering.

Giantfirering28

Smash Rookie
At 1:28 of the video, I noticed you used my Siivagunner Battlefield stage, but looking at the Credits list, I didn't see my name... What's up with that?

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
At 1:28 of the video, I noticed you used my Siivagunner Battlefield stage, but looking at the Credits list, I didn't see my name... What's up with that?
welp sorry i made a mistake and thank you for telling me. also sorry again and sorry, sorry and sorry. also i fixed it.

Last edited:

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
also there may be more people that i may have forgot to edit since i have ALOT of things in my build so in other words you made my job and sleep significantly more peaceful.

Wasabi_Skillz

Smash Rookie
Yes! I've been waiting for this! Your stages have been so cool, I was wondering when you'd put out a release. Cheers

Da_BiggesT

Smash Rookie
Nice build, I like the music that you choosen, there are some stages that run slow with certain skins, there is an annoying problem with the sound of electricity punches, It sounds three times on my wii, another problems like music frezzes in the stage selection and the results screen, but It works fine, thx.

Last edited:

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
hey sorry to bother you again but what would i do with the .rel file
do you have the brawl stage manager tool cause that makes putting in the .rel a lot easier. Any way u would have the replace the .rel of the stage that the stage would replace.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Nice build, I like the music that you choosen, there are some stages that run slow with certain skins, there is an annoying problem with the sound of electricity punches, It sounds three times on my wii, another problems like music frezzes in the stage selection and the results screen, but It works fine, thx.
Which skins and stages i need to fix that lag. Also the sfx/ music problem might be due to sound corruption which has happened to my friend on his own personal build so i will look into it anyway.

lesanae

Smash Rookie
When I use random with only competitive stages selected, it picks any stage either way. Help?

Da_BiggesT

Smash Rookie
Which skins and stages i need to fix that lag. Also the sfx/ music problem might be due to sound corruption which has happened to my friend on his own personal build so i will look into it anyway.
Hi, I don't remember all, when I got some time I'l try again, I remember that the last stage "Phyrosphere" with two players run slowly, the others are ok with normal skins, the instalation was clean, I did an defragmentation and same thing happen with the music, but the build is great, keep the good work

OOODFOOD

Smash Rookie
do you have the brawl stage manager tool cause that makes putting in the .rel a lot easier. Any way u would have the replace the .rel of the stage that the stage would replace.
thanks that helped a lot. i just replaced it manually so hopefully it works

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Hi, I don't remember all, when I got some time I'l try again, I remember that the last stage "Phyrosphere" with two players run slowly, the others are ok with normal skins, the instalation was clean, I did an defragmentation and same thing happen with the music, but the build is great, keep the good work
So I got to look at some of the stages again (like pyrosphere) and saw the lag so i am already on the process of fixing them. One of the ones that i am working on had 2 shadow objects per platform which may be why it was lagging. I probably missed some of the stages that lag. Which is why I will still appreciate the list. Thanks again for the heads up.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
I am also in the process of re-evaluating song values. I am planning on releasing a pack of bstrms that i made and are sometimes put back in my build. Lastly, I would like to note that I WILL BE UPDATING MY BUILD AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE (I have a tab always on the vault to see if there is anything new) however I will not release my build as frequently as I update it so that it won't be overwelming.

I mean I have already went through 5 new iso and many costume re-orderings since the weekend.

someguy267

Smash Rookie
When you go into the "Figth" part, it's just the normal Brawl Menu.However, your build has the Theytahs styled one, while the Theytah menu you can download doesn't.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
When you go into the "Figth" part, it's just the normal Brawl Menu.However, your build has the Theytahs styled one, while the Theytah menu you can download doesn't.
well actually it was ripped from his build but i will probably release the menu assets used in my build so that people like yourself don't have to waste an hour downloading a build just for a download just for the buttons. But i will not be sure on a release date.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Here is a little thing that I did't say about my build..... so I use the z emerald character code and it works for everyone but peach.

I am only saying this now because some of the more "illegal" skins are being moved there so that we won't lose them and making them more of an option rather than a possible random chance through the random character select.

Also Pyrosphere is being a pain with not wanting to stop lagging the game, however lag on other stages has dramatically decreased,and I am hopping to make Wii U battlefield viable for 4 players on Wii with higher quality character models.
So enjoy the new info guys.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
Update of my build has been released now and first post has been modified.
PS. I am going to work on something related to the man pig:ganondorf:.

mnaz96

Smash Rookie
So now my build can kind of play subspace now

here's the video of me finding out:

Also I have gotten random select to behave a bit more toward what I wanted it too.
Next version of build release hype.

Top Bottom