• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
aight, can't wait to pass the borders

American border: Why do you have so many ketchup chips bags?

me : ... I miss Canada when I'm in the States...
lmfao.

Can you...bring me a bag of chocolate milk? O.o

If they'll give you a lot of **** for it at the border you don't have to lmao

Actually, not at this, the trip will be too long lmao. Next NY/NJ local we'll both be at ;D

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
They should at least try it for this one event. There was that one post from someone who worked with blu tooth saying it would work or something and ideas have been made. Like I said, why would you consider a game for a circuit if you're going to ban a first party remote and the only alternative is to be forced to use one that isn't even made anymore? Thanks AZ and hope you keep pushing through to help us :(.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I have personally never seen or heard of any kind of unintended wiimote syncing errors during any tournament.

I suppose the chance is still there, but its about the same as one of the GC controller players leaving their controller pluged in and than pausing the game unintentionally during another's tourney match (If that were possible.)

The people that have been playing with their wireless controllers have been doing it for a long time now and they arent going to forget to turn their controllers off now if they havent ever before, as much as a controller player isnt going to forget to unplug his controller after a match.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
people with wiimotes should just check their controllers in and MLG should allow it, it isn't that hard.

play game, check in with wiimote, remove batteries.

but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

ADHD

Smash Hero
If the stages aren't changed soon (like a week or two) I'm just going to refund my ticket, it's not like anyone cares, but I'm just stating this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you consider an mlg event a waste of money you clearly dont want to go for the actual game...
and if you dont play for money what do you play for?

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
it isnt that costy at least to me im about to spend like 200$ (hotel, food, gas thats about it and entry fee) all for 3 days

ADHD

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^ YES!!

Stingers, just bc it's an mlg event doesn't mean it'll be good, lol. They've clearly already proved that.

iRJi

Smash Champion
ok 1 ADHD. your most likely goijng to go, or ur going to greatly risk endangering our car. If you are not going to go, say so now. i will not wait last minute for you to risk 6 other people on going.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
ADHD is going... That's a God Kai Order.....!!!!

If you can use a Gamecube Controller and I can't use my Wii mote...then you can deal with these stages... Adapt Sir!!! Make it Happen...

iRJi

Smash Champion
its not that big of a deal ADHD lol. the stages are learnable and altough bias, they are playable. Plus, after this one I can garentee they will change the rules.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Smart move ADHD if you dont win any money due to them stages that would be stupid.

(WhyImNotGoingEither)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I should be able to post the sign up list this upcoming week so everyone can see who is coming so far. I know we are over 128 players because they expanded the cap but I do not know the exact numbers above that (I've only heard rumors more or less, well, not rumors).

Also, ADHD, you can't refund an MLG ticket. All you can do is transfer it to another event (for a $20 fee). Regardless, seems like you don't want to come to any MLG's, which is to bad because you probably would have been a big hit.

-!-

Smash Lord
aight, can't wait to pass the borders

American border: Why do you have so many ketchup chips bags?

me : ... I miss Canada when I'm in the States...
LMAO thanks dude, I appreciate it :)

daamm I need to play soon >_> this is looking very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom