• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG Anaheim Hotel Thread

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I am working on creating a list of hotels in the area of the venue. These are the two hotels closest to the venue, but I will update it with more very soon!

Anaheim Marriott
700 Convention Way
Anaheim, CA

Hotel Rate: $165 single / double / triple / quad +17% tax
Registration Cutoff Date: May 27, 2014
Phone: 877-622-3056; Code: Major League Gaming
Distance from venue: Hotel is across from convention center and walking distance to multiple restaurants and disney land. Ihop, 711, subway, and more are all available.

BOOK ONLINE!

Hilton Anaheim
777 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA

Hotel Rate: $150* single / double / triple / quad
Phone: 714-750-4321
Distance from venue: Hotel is across from convention center and walking distance to multiple restaurants and disney land. Ihop, 711, subway, and more are all available.

BOOK ONLINE!

Red Lion Hotel
1850 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802

Hotel Rate: $129 s/d/t/q plus 17% tax
Reservation cutoff date: May 28, 2014
Reservation Phone: 714-750-2801; Code: Major League Gaming
Distance to venue: 1 block
* Complimentary internet for MLG attendees

Sheraton Park Hotel

1855 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802

Hotel Rate: $159 s/d/t/q
Reservation cutoff date: May 20, 2014
Reservation Phone: 866-837-4197; Code: Major League Gaming
Distance to venue: Across the street from convention center

Marriott Courtyard Anaheim
2045 S. Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802

Hotel Rate: $149 s/d/t/q
Reservation cutoff date: May 30, 2014
Reservation Phone: 800-321-2211; Code: Major League Gaming
Distance to venue: 1 block
* Complimentary internet for MLG attendees

Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
616 Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802

Hotel Rate: $149 s/d/t/q
Reservation cutoff date: May 30, 2014
Reservation Phone: 714-750-3131; Code: Major League Gaming
Distance to venue: 2 blocks

Last edited:

idea

Smash Master
Kirbykaze, Windrose and I are planning our MLG Anaheim trip at the moment.

There a bunch of hotels listed [here], with similar prices, but we want to know which one is going to have the most smashers. Melee, preferably, just 'cause none of us play Brawl.

Alternatively, anyone in Socal wanna house us? :3

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
I stayed at the Hilton for last years MLG, and its a fantastic hotel. Definitely recommend it over the Marriott cuz there's way more food options downstairs. Plus its cheaper.

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
I can't do a motel but I am willing to split a hotel with peeps if they are needing help to keep the costs down. To everyone: reach out to me if you need me to help out and what days you or your group is planning on staying. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Sadly we'll be ballin' on a budget. We're cool with sleeping on the floor in a hotel (or wherever) as long as it doesn't cost us much more than $50 per person (Fri, Sat, and Sun combined). I'll be checking out options and such for the next week or so before I commit to anything, hit me up if you can help us out with our cheap-ass criteria.

Last edited:

roboticphish

Smash Cadet
Hi guys. I'll be coming out from Minneapolis to attend this tourney (new to the scene and this will be my first international), but I'm kind of curious if there's anyone willing to add another dude to their hotel room/can put me up for a couple days/can point me in the right direction. r/smashbros pointed me in this direction, so I'm hoping I'm in the right place. Thanks for any information you can give me!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm getting a cheap hotel about a half mile away from the venue if you want in. Aiming for 4 people. The hotel is $65 a night.

(currently have 2 people. Me and ShinyMonkey8)

Last edited:

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
There's plenty of taxis and shuttles in the area. The convention center is right next to Disney Land, so there's an infinite amount of ways to get there. to the WA guy looking for a room, depending on your age, you might be able to stay with me and some other guys from WA. We're splitting a room, 3 of us, and we might have room for one more.

roboticphish

Smash Cadet
I think I'd be down to split a hotel with you guys. we should get an email thread/fb post going so we can discuss details.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I'm getting a cheap hotel about a half mile away from the venue if you want in. Aiming for 4 people. The hotel is $65 a night.

(currently have 2 people. Me and ShinyMonkey8)
I'm down to house, on facebook im Moises Villa. Smashboards gets Ddos/attacked so find me there

*edit*SAME GOES TO ALL OTHERS!!!

I'll be there the 19th(G&W!) if any of you have a room booked then or we will just meet on the 20th heading to the hotel.

Last edited:

roboticphish

Smash Cadet
I'm down to house, on facebook im Moises Villa. Smashboards gets Ddos/attacked so find me there

*edit*SAME GOES TO ALL OTHERS!!!

I'll be there the 19th(G&W!) if any of you have a room booked then or we will just meet on the 20th heading to the hotel.
Having trouble finding you on facebook, could you PM me a link to your page?

The Phenom

Smash Lord

Dabz

Smash Rookie
Smashers I will be getting a hotel in Anaheim for MLG this year I am willing to house a few heads. I'm not sure which hotel but a room is a sure thing, I'm reffing this year. I'm not asking for anything but pitching in would be appreciated (I'm just happy to house some fellow smashers) Inbox me if you need a place to stay, We will meet up Friday.

*Room booked and full now excited for mlg!!!!! >.<*

Last edited:

Dabz

Smash Rookie
Ok so I got my room at Anaheim executive suites it's about 3 miles from the venue. Struggling smashers can inbox me if you'd like a place to crash for mlg.

*room filled*

Last edited:

The_SuperiorTaste

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheSuperiorTaste
3DS FC
0834-2018-7252
I'm right across from Fairfield inn marriot, at the quality inn. Anyone over there should pm me their room# so we can smash.

Finn_

Smash Rookie
If anyone is still looking for a room I'd love to split. I'm 17 so you'll have to book but I'll pay half of course.

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
A bit of a random question but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up with me at MLG and have me tag along with them throughout the event? I'll be traveling/attending alone and would appreciate it if I can hang out with and meet some people.. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom