• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:mk:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 6 "Tourney's Happening Guys" New Location!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
omfg mekos you're actually gonna come to join doubles? I thought you only went to tournaments when the doubles entry was 10$ per person.
must be a free weekend
free
fray

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Does that mean this'll be like a fest where there's drinking, etc? Or is it going to be like a regular tournament at NCSU where none of that happens?
Stingers, do you know the answer to this? I was going to bring a friend, but don't really feel comfortable bringing him if that's going to be going on.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
omfg mekos you're actually gonna come to join doubles? I thought you only went to tournaments when the doubles entry was 10$ per person.
must be a free weekend
free
fray
Yea yer right bro. This weekend is not packed at all for me. It's the start of my spring break u know! :bee:
Perfect timing. That' why it would have sucked if it got canceled. But if barely anyone goes I still don't wanna go.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Alex or Lenny, how's the parking going to be there? If it's at a house I need to know in advance.
also let's have just brawl so I can leave on time -_-
okey
thanx
bye

edit: and marvel that **** is fun to watch let's just leave shady there and he can be like the hired entertainment for the tournament

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I mean raph, IT AIN'T GONNA GET CRAZY UNTIL I GET THERE
so you better clear out before 2 or 3 or whenever I arrive.
dayum
we don't need no alcohol to turn a house upside down
sorry in advance for hype lenny

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
idk what i'm doing for doubles.

since my ganon is failing, but sheik feels weird in doubles, and my fox gets torn up in doubles, i may just not enter doubles, and do some mm's with the saved money.

this is assuming i end up going.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman

since my ganon is failing, but sheik feels weird in doubles, and my fox gets torn up in doubles, i may just not enter doubles, and do some mm's with the saved money.

If you go I'll team with you gderp and cfalcs I'll be your mini me

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I need a teammate too. I'm happy to team with any of you guys, assuming you're willing to put up with my Ganon being terrible. Or we can go double Kirby and lose to everyone.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord

I'll team with you if you go.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I think most everyone who was going to NCSU is going to this, the new location is only like 30 minutes away from NCSU.

Top Bottom