• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITTEN II / rootfest 12 results

Arcalyth

GLS | root
MITTEN IS THE TOURNAMENT EVERYONE NEEDS!!!
August 2, 2014 // Kentwood, MI​

The second installment of MITTEN II saw over 50 unique entrants, 36 in Melee and 29 in Project M. Another smooth tournament featuring a lot of up-and-coming talent.

Next rootfest is TBA!! In the meantime, check out Manor Smash III coming up on August 23, and KZOO SMASH NIGHT #8 this Friday!

MITTEN II Project M
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
JZ
$174.00
2nd
Lordy
$87.00
3rd
fZk
$29.00
4th
Blake
5th
Dirtboy
5th
FalcoMaster69
7th
Jobah Fett
9th
root
9th
The Chosen Juan
9th
Jawsome
9th
Haru
13th
Miloni
13th
~Z~
13th
Egg
13th
Erisez
17th
Tyler
17th
Herb
17th
Natu
17th
Kerfuffle
17th
N64
17th
Rodohk
17th
Rai
25th
Bear
25th
Shabby
25th
Krump
25th
Mike B
25th
Earboxer

MITTEN II Melee
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Beach
$108.00
2nd
NJA
$54.00
3rd
FalcoMaster69
$18.00
5th
Rasto
7th
Lordy
7th
NSA | BBQ
9th
DeepSeaSquid
9th
Tran
9th
Joey
9th
Reaper
13th
Stif
13th
Goonsquad
13th
Miloni
13th
Dad
17th
Haru
17th
Egg
17th
Dirtboy
17th
Kerfuffle
17th
Haunter
17th
Rodohk
17th
HAM
17th
The Chosen Juan
25th
Mr. J
25th
ICKY
25th
Shabby
25th
Jobah Fett
25th
N64
25th
Oakoi
25th
Labo
25th
Erisez
33rd
Krump
33rd
PLSH
33rd
Neptune
33rd
Natu

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
i got that 13th on lock.

also JZ if i knew who you were i would have hit you up to discuss the finer points of the great pharoah-pirate Bassem

Last edited:

ItsEricChief

Smash Rookie
I vow to not be tied for last at my next tournament! Had a ton of fun though!

Jawsome: Thanks for kicking my ass again! Lol

LMT: You're tough and your Luigi is epic.

Tyler: Our matches were close, the closest I've ever been to even sum up to any other player at a tournament.

It was fun everyone! Thanks for the good time!

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
Harus semi salted shoutouts

Beach-
Great games dude. You are a cool guy and you control your stress very well in a match. I hope to see you again soon.
Kjh- dude GF melee was epic as hell to watch. It seemed like all you would do was dsmash but I saw them placed very well and have great reads. Plus peachs dsmash=godlike
Stif-
Good PM and melee games man. You got some mad skill. Can't wait to fight you again.
Super-
Good games man. You and lordy are unstoppable as a team. Didn't see you in singles. The cabbage toad scared you off? Hahahahaha I'm just messing with you.
JZ-
Great games man. That ivy is crazy as hell. I can't believe the combo you got me in from 0 to death. Stunning. And team tether is godlike
Lordy-
Lordy the man. Great games I watched from you man. I can't believe the closeness of grand finals. You even knocked JZ into losers earlier in bracket. You got that ****. Imo I think ivysaur may have that MU in his favor. But the way you played seemed you didn't care.
fZk-
Great seeing you too. Love your spot on diddy.
Misa-
Good games on teams. Next time we are gonna sponser you in singles so you can body us all hahahaha
Blake-
wario man. He's a crazy character. I liked your style with him. And the matches we played were insanely fun. Wario must be fun to play
FalcoMaster69-
Didn't get to play or meet you but I've heard good things. Good placing man
LMT-
Great seeing you again. You and AF were a beastly team.
Jobah Fett-
good games we had man. I'm not the best at fighting ganon but I had a blast against you. Especially last stock last scenario trade. Ballsy.
root-
Thanks again for an awesome tournament. I can't wait for the next one. Maybe impromptu again......hahahha
Jawsome-
Your the man mike. I loved our MMs and really wanted to get some more in. Thanks to you and the random button I got some link MU hahaha. I got money for ya anytime.
Miloni-
Good to see you come out again. 13th in both events. I can't tell if that's consistency or not hahah. Hope we get to play again sometime
Erisez-
fun matches we had man. They were one of the funnest of the day for me. Let's play again sometime
Tyler-
Good to see you come out again. Nice placing. Next time I hope we can play
Natu-
DS MONEY MATCH!
AF-
It was awesome seeing you again. Hope next time we can get some MMs in. I never get to fight luigi and yours is fun
Kerfuffle-
Love the name still, didn't get to play you
N64-
great games. They were very fun. Hope we can play again
Rai-
Hope you had fun man. I did playing you
Earboxer-
Good games man. I know it'd your first tourney and you got your ass beat but it happened to us all once upon a time. I hope you had fun and come back next time.
Angry-
Man you missed out. I wanted to see your peach upsets in bracket. Love that ****.
Tbird-
it was ****ed up I assumed you were there half the day. There was a lot of knees that we needed I bracket. Hope for next time
Benji- same as colin I just assumed you were there. Hope we cn fox ditto again sometime. Always fun

Anyone I didn't mention I either forgot or didn't meet. Good games for everyone. Great tourney. WEST MI SMASH!!!!!

thechosenjuan

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts!

JZ - Didn't play you, but saw that crazy Ivy. Holy cow.

Lordy - Played you in pools, it was fun! P.S. We like Ike.

fZk - Didn't play you, but your Diddy is crazy as always.

Blake - Didn't play you, but that Wario was something. Make sure to keep farting on people/animals/inanimate objects.

Dirt - Well looks like you got 5th place. I guess you got Dirtboyed!!!!

FalcoMaster69 - Didn't play you, or really see you playing, but since you got 5th, I'll assume you're pretty damn good.

LMT - Ya got yourself a crazy Link, yes you do. Much respect.

Jobah Fett - Didn't play you, nor did I see you play, but since you have the best name, you probably should've gotten 1st place.

root - Another great tourney! Great job hosting, and great job playing.

The Chosen Juan - Hey bud, looks like you didn't do too terrible this time. Good work out there.

Jawsome - Keep on slippin' with da Squirtle.

Haru - Didn't play you, hopefully we can get some sets in next time!

Miloni - Good job in pools and bracket! Kirby is a scary little puffball. He's cute though. Adorable, really.

~Z~ - I had some fun friendlies with you and good bracket matches too! Keep doing great with your Meta Knight!

Egg - Not sure who you are, but good job out there.

Erisez - This guy....I actually have no idea who you are. I just want you to know that I still love you.

Tyler - I have a friend named Tyler. He's pretty stupid. I'm sure you're not stupid. Good job.

Herb - Atta boy, you and your herbs and spices. (I don't know you.)

Natu - I didn't know a small psychic bird could play smash, that's new to me.

AF - Good job in bracket with Luigi and Ivysaur, it was fun!

Kerfuffle - You are literally too stupid for me to actually say anything.

N64 - I have a Nintendo 64. I haven't played it in a while. It's a special edition Pikachu one.

Rodohk - I'm not quite sure how to pronounce your name. The 'h' must be silent. Good work out there.

Rai - Didn't play you, I don't think at least, maybe next time!

Bear - NERD!

Shabby - I hope your day isn't too.....................................shabby.....huehuehue

Krump - I think I played you in bracket, good games!

Mike B - What does the B stand for? Billy? Mike Billy? That doesn't seem right.

Earboxer - Do you really box ears? Cause if you do, I'm not letting you near my ears in the slightest. They aren't fighters.

:roypm:

Kerfuffle

Smash Apprentice
Came out of it knowing a lot more than when I went in, I'll call that a successful day. Have a lot of work to do, but I feel as if I've worked out what I need to work on. I'll be back next time looking to place a bit higher than I did this time. Just a few shout outs to give:

fZk - thanks so much for kicking my ass, really gave me a look at what I needed to work on. And thanks for the words of encouragement, greatly appreciated. Your diddy is nuts, and you were a ton of fun to play against.

LMT - played some great friendlies with you, and can I just say you're such a nice guy? Always take the time to talk to everybody, and you're fun as hell to play with.

AF - great friendlies, your ivy was pretty sick. Hope to be seeing you around at more of these.

Erisez - good games man, both came right down to it. First link I'd ever played, you definitely have a good grasp on him. Keep it up!

Falcomaster69 - I really should learn how to deal with falco, you wiped the floor with me. Great games, hopefully next time I can make it a better game for you.

And to Miss best ZSS in MI, I need a MM.

Great experience overall, had a ton of fun. To anybody I didn't play, I'm always up to play. So many people on this list I haven't played yet, hope to change that soon. And to root, great job hosting. TO needs some respect, things run so smooth when you host.

<3. Misa

Smash Rookie
I'll money match, I always go through with money match's and what not. It will definitely happen.

Erisez

Smash Rookie
I didn't get a chance to play many of you in tourney or in friendlies, but I did want to say to the few people I did play

Haru - I had a lot of fun playing you. In fact I think I played against you the most in friendlies, and both singles brackets. We'll have to play more the next time we meet.

LMT - Thanks for playing those dittos with me, I feel like I can learn a lot from your Link.

Rodohk - Sorry.

Egg - I liked your shirt.

Top Bottom