• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MisterDoM Asks: Main, Secondary, or Side/Pocket?

Main, Secondary, or Pocket/Side/Fun Character?

• Total voters

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so I decided to make one so no one dies of boredom in these quiet boards.

The question answers it all! Do you use our beloved Jigglypuff as your main, secondary, or pocket/side/fun character? It's interesting to know what the community is really made of, and no one has asked until now. It could be a pretty revealing statistic, so we'll see I suppose. :)

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Secondary, I still pull her out in MUs I'm comfortable in like ROB, Jr., and aggressive Falcons.

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Main!

Ignoring the 'trials' that come along with playing a low tier, Jiggs just feels so good to play to me. I hadn't mained the character since 64, but was very relieved/excited to see the return of the Puff in this entry, along with the wonderful redesign! In Melee and Brawl, this was a character I mainly played for fun, or when I played against someone really rude/shallow who would most likely be put in their place if destroyed by such a cute (and often in their eyes, completely useless) character. In the end, I don't think that really helped anything, and I try not to be like that anymore, but whatever, something I used to do...

But yeah, maining Jigglypuff in Wii U kind of feels like coming home to me, returning to my roots in the series. I find I've been very indecisive about which alternate characters I want to use (secondary/pocket), but not so with my main! :)

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Main, I decided from the very beginning she was who I was going to main after the IC's got cut (gotta love those 'lame' characters amiright?) and I got unlucky I guess. I don't care, I'll stick with her no matter what, I want to be there for when she gets those sweet buffs.

Funtroon

Smash Apprentice
Main.

I really like Jigglypuff in this game. I've liked her in every game, but Smash 4's Puff feels special to me since I started to play competitively when the game came out. Yeah, she's pretty horrible, but I never mained a character for how good they are in any fighting game I've played. Playing her feels right and I haven't found a reason to shop for another main. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Apeiron

Smash Rookie
Still main puff, wont ever get tired of using her in smash 4.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Main.

I feel like Jigglypuff is one of those characters where you gain a certain type of experience that you wouldn't really get from playing a "top tier" on the get-go.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
For fun. Whenever I play as Sleepypuff, I always feel like I can go wherever I want in a similar way that I get when I play as Yoshi. Not only that, but I also get a special level of satisfaction whenever I win against a character I'm not suppose to win against or whenever I land a rest. Get slept on!!!!

Real quick, whoever was responsible for Sleepypuff's new design in Smash 4 should get a raise even if he/she/they may have already gotten one.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
For fun. Whenever I play as Sleepypuff, I always feel like I can go wherever I want in a similar way that I get when I play as Yoshi. Not only that, but I also get a special level of satisfaction whenever I win against a character I'm not suppose to win against or whenever I land a rest. Get slept on!!!!

Real quick, whoever was responsible for Sleepypuff's new design in Smash 4 should get a raise even if he/she/they may have already gotten one.
I thought I was the only one who liked her new design. It looks fantastic.

I love the Mario and Marth match up now, at least on FG. Never lose, and they always get so mad lol.

Top Bottom