• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST Results!!! Nearly $2,000 in prizes given out!

Saffy

Smash Ace
SAFFY!: My channel is in desperate search of a fangirl. I don't mean that in a creepy way but I have managed to build up a decent squad of fanboys but if I get a good fangirl then that automatically gets me tons more fanboys and that gets the channel more popular and...basically I want to benefit from internet creepiness sooooo you can submit your application...in this thread I guess and I can christen you fangirl #1. At this point I have at LEAST 7 gay fanboys and...I love them all but somethings wrong with that and maybe you can help.

;) Sign me up...

Dart!

Smash Master
1: Kels - Sorry for blowing it. Good job in singles
2: Kage - No johns, i got *****. It happens. Can't wait to play again
3: Dart $210 - Money!!!!!!
4: DekuScrub - No sheik? no problem :p
5: Tink - I outplaced you again! you looked like the old you for a cool minute. bring it back
5: IHSB - Game one was johnsy, but i gotta take it. Next time, mario dittos
7: ORLY - You did amazingly well, except for the fact that you lost to a char that you can **** with dthrow/ spacing better.
7: Trail - Thanks for coming, you'll be missed if you really go to texas. i'm sure people want to see me vs you again.
9: Atma - I know what it's like to come into a tourney less than 100% percent. it happens :/ next time!
9: Matt R - Shocked to see you fall to ORLY he was playing pretty good, imo you should have went fox
9: Tom R - I was soooooooooooo hoping for you to beat kels :/
9: Moogle - SMYM was a long time ago >:p
13: VTS - What is this? I meet you for the first time and now two tourneys in a row? :)
13: Smash Daddy - Good to meet you...i think we have before this? Thanks for riding with us :)
13: Jace - DarkRain is watching. You're really good dude don't ever doubt yourself and you'll be placing IN THE MONEY i'm calling it.
13: FrootLoop - Glad to see you are real and not a troll attempt. you're pretty good and i can see why ORLY lost to you. Better luck next time!
17: J00t - Wow, you're so damn good with GnW what the hell.
17: G. Vice - Dang, what happened? :( you're way better than this zane!
17: PikaChad - You too. Way better than this. I hope you can return to the top placings soon.
17: Tron - Don't think we played good job
17: Zinth - This is the marth player from OK right? Keep it up, marth's hard man.
17: Sars Pirate - Don't think we played good job
17: Arby - Good stuff
17: Sveet - Joe....joe....joey! come on man.
25: Peef - I didn't get to be your one man cheer squad this time. Thanks for streaming
25: Strong Bad - Good to see you again, keep practicing. i wanna see that dk win money.
25: Friendly To Strangers Dave - You're playing sheik. COME ON MAN. stop being friendly to strangers and rapeeeeeeeeeeeee
25: Sinister - Don't get down on yourself. Alex likes to light fires. just keep playing and improving.
25: Rabiez - good stuff
25: Gravity - Your samus was giving me tough matches round one. good stuff
25: Cats - good stuff
25: Myztek - You're really good with alot of characters. imo you should place better.

This was a good tourney for me i guess? Really disappointed in myself though...i still can't handle nerves. still.

j00t

Smash Champion
@Kels - You suck. Thanks for sandbagging against me.
@Kage - Thanks for playing with a lowly low tier like myself. <3
@Dart - Game and Watch has a decent matchup vs. Marth. Don't feel bad for dropping games :x
@Tink - No more Pokemon Stadium for me.
@ORLY - Take 7th after losing to me? Sandbag more next time >_>
@Trail - It was nice meeting you and playing you, good luck on your adventures on the border.
@Matt R - Should of went Game and Watch against ORLY. :x thanks for the friendlies
@Tom R - I did worse to you this time than last time, lol. It won't happen again.
@Moogle - You did well this tournament. Thanks for driving and being a baller.
@VTS - Bleh. Gonna work real hard to beat you next time we meet. Nice seeing you again!
@G. Vice - It was nice seeing you again, bro. Work hard and we'll have epic games next time.
@Chad - Sleeeeeeeep
@Arby and Yoshiman - Good seeing you folks again, keep working at it. GGs
@Strong Bad - Nice to meet you, it was good playing you too. Dthrow techchase >:O
@Myztek - We finally money matched, it was good playing you. Don't understand why you went Falcon against me second game tho :p

@Zivilyn Bane - Thanks for hosting, it was a good first tournament. Looking forward to MIST2
@FluxWolf - GGs in pools. Sucks that we had to play each other in pools so soon again :p, we had Tom R too :O
@Deku - Thanks for taking my money.
@IHSB - Thanks for the support and being a bro (I did NOT say brony).
@DualCats - It was nice to finally meet you and play you!
@BunBun - Thanks for driving us up there, your Kirby is beast and I was kinda worried with my weak *** Falcon. :O

I hope I turned some heads with Game and Watch. I'm gonna work hard and try to become the next Axe or Vectorman. Game and Watch is going to the top baby!

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL @ j00t

No man you remember our friendlies from SMYM

G&W is a silly guy

Tink

Smash Hero
MAn this tournament was FUnn! only complaint was the drive from hell. ill do some shoutouts later, but a quick thanks to everyone that came out/ran the tourny that made it amazing. <3 kage for teams. too good!
Im happy im not just choking all the time, and some of the full force is starting to leak out.....ill be training just as hard to win the next mist =D.

calling it, 2012, the year of el uno feo!

Jace08

Smash Lord
First thank you springfield crew for hosting and just being awesome. Saffy, ziv, strong bad, terral, and terry you guys are really generous, good stuff

Kels - I absolutely have to play you at every tourney I go to lol, our games are just too fun. Congrats! We're all proud to have you repping mw. Thanks for the advice too
Kage - good stuff coming out here, we loved having you! I have nothing but respect for ganon mains
Dart- man you're amazing at this game, great job getting 3rd I know you're just gonna keep climbing and climbing
Tink- So glad you're in the mw, you're an awesome dude and hilarious to be around. We should play next time!
IHSB- you play this game the best way possible, it's so daaaaaang entertaining. keep it up dude and ggs in friendlies
ORLY- wow you've been getting reeeallly good. Keep it up dude!
Trail- Man you were really inside my head during our matches. Gonna really try and work harder at the ICs matchup. Thanks for the encouragement
Atma- your set was sooooo close with dart, oh man. Wish I could stay as calm and collected as you in tourney. You'll be top 3 next time for sure
Matt R- thanks and I think I learned a lot from our set. Your sheik needs to stop being so ****
Tom R- was really happy to get the chance to play you some this tourney. Will be rooting hard for you in the future!
Moogle- wish I could have played you
VTS- ggs in friendlies, look forward to seein ya at future tournies
Smash Daddy- surprised the crap out of me in friendlies lol, you're a real up and comer keep it up dude!
FrootLoop- yeah you're really good for how long you've been playing, I don't understand it but good stuff lol I love seeing natural talent like that
J00t- wow game and watch for top tier
G. Vice- we shoulda played sometimes this tourney. was great seein ya though dude, next time
PikaChad- wow you're a million times better than that. good stuff in doubles though!
Tron- this game is crazy, you've got talent though so keep it up
Zinth- lol at me not recognizing you cuz your hair. You're getting waaay better and good stuff in doubles
Sars Pirate- our matches were weird lol. I can tell you've been putting in some work, nice job
Arby- we should have played some, I think we almost did ><. Hope to see ya at future pathways or something
Sveet- sorry for never remembering what you look like, I'm a jerk. I will for now on though I promise ><. Good stuff in doubles
Peef- thanks, you're definitely getting better too. We'll have to play more in the future
Strong Bad- everything was pretty wack at first lol but this tourney was still epic. Keep up the dk
Sinister- bad days happen man but you can't let yourself get discouraged, makes everything worse. Can't wait to play you in friendlies again we never did this tourney
Myztek- didn't play this tourney, we'll have to next time
Dora Neko- yeah just ask me to play next time man and I'd definitely be down
ziv- amazing job hosting this, we should have played some
zantetsu- yeah that's tough bring out a new char you don't have as much experience with. Still though play who you have the most fun with for sure. Keep getting better like you are!
flux- dang all the way from MN >< so glad you came though! Great seein ya
Terral- wooow your pikachu is great, I love watching it. Keep reppin the low tier ><
reneblade- thanks dude, we'll have to play more in the future. And yeah that really sucks that you don't have very many smashers around
bunbun- I love having you around, you're too hilarious

-Chad-

Slackerator
Sorry strong bad I didn't really want to play melee after seeing how poorly I was playing :< It's just not fun missing every opportunity to make something happen.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i was so disheartened chad ;_;

j00t: yeah i need to learn that tech-chase specifically for the j00t match-up. i'll bug phatgamer to give me some practice =)

dart: thank you im going to keep practicing and I will one day place well at a MW tourney =)

jace: worst shoutout I've ever seen

_marth1_

Smash Lord
jace: sorry i was playing like garbage when i played you...i was very tired
trail: you son of a
kels: i hate you
tom's falcon: you suck
tom's mario: wish i could've seen more of that

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Jeez, I got a lot more shoutouts than I thought. Guess I'm forced to make some =P

People who gave a shoutout with my name in it:
Saffy: Great meeting you too! It's a shame we didn't get to hang out, but let's face it. There's a lot to do at a melee tourney =P

BHLMRO/Zantetsu: Hey, at least you got a sandbag to hit around. Next time we meet we'll do melee friendlys, I promise.

Terral: You're the pikachu main, right? You're pretty good. Anyway, I was indeed fighting the final boss. It's one of those games that you can chose between 3 characters, and when you complete each story you get the final story. I was at the end of the 3rd character at the church, and the final final boss at the venue.

PEEF: Haters gonna hate

DoraNeko: I didn't get a money match out of anyone XD. I know I met you at the church, but I'm trying to remember WHO you are XD. So hard to put names with faces.

Zivilyn Bane: It's honestly ok dude. I was just doing that to give you a hard time =P. Thanks for creating such an awesome tournament.

People who I saw again:

VTS: It was great seeing you again. Thanks for the ride to the gas station so I could get my "candy stash" XD.

Dart: Good seeing you dude. Congrats on getting 3rd.

Misc:

Wiggins: Son, I am disappoint.

Anyone I forgot: Good seeing you again/meeting you/never seeing you. You were cool/funny/annoying/ugly/fat/gay.

Dart!

Smash Master
shoutouts to shonic
you don't annoy me as bad as you do other players it seems. in 2020 you will be the best smasher ever. what version smash...that remains to be seen.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
jace it was nice to meet u and get a lot of teams and singles matches in with ya.. i learned a lot! ur so good with falcon and really fun to play against. and j00t great seein u again man, totally dont mind playin ya in pools! i'll get that g&w next time LOL gg's guys! cyall next time

edit: and atma pretty sure everyone was tired LOL thats the only johns ive seen so far -_-

DualCats

Smash Ace
@DualCats - It was nice to finally meet you and play you!

I hope I turned some heads with Game and Watch. I'm gonna work hard and try to become the next Axe or Vectorman. Game and Watch is going to the top baby!
Dude, you've inspired me to actually start playing G&W again. :3 Next time we meet, mm me. :D

Top Bottom