• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miss Me Baby? A Bayonetta Guide (Part 2)

Guide Miss Me Baby? A Bayonetta Guide (Part 2)

TheColorfulOrca

Smash Apprentice
TheColorfulOrca submitted a new guide:

Miss Me Baby? A Bayonetta Guide (Part 2) - An in-depth guide for those wanting to learn the secrets of the Umbra Witch

Miss Me Baby? A Bayonetta Guide

Bayonetta hails from the game Bayonetta, released in 2009. Five...
Read more about this guide...

Hey everyone! This is a comprehensive guide covering everything Bayonetta has to offer.

This guide was originally (along with Part 1) all one guide. However, because the guide was so long, it could not be edited and saved unless the Rich Text Editor was disabled. This meant that the only way to edit my guide was by using BB Code, which is very difficult to use. In order to fix this, the guide has been split into two parts, one for beginners and one for more advanced players. This guide is aimed at beginners and inexperienced Bayonetta players, whereas Part 2 is recommended for more advanced Bayonetta players. Reviews and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope this helps both beginners and long-time Bayonetta players in one way or another!

Last edited:

TheColorfulOrca

Smash Apprentice
TheColorfulOrca updated Miss Me Baby? A Bayonetta Guide (Part 2) with a new update entry:

Update 1.0.0 - Guide Complete!

8/01/16: Part 2 is complete! This guide was originally (along with Part 1) all one guide. However, because the guide was so long, it could not be edited and saved unless the Rich Text Editor was disabled. This meant that the only way to edit my guide was by using BB Code, which is very difficult to use. In order to fix this, the guide has been split into two parts, one for beginners and one for more advanced players. This guide is aimed at more advanced players, and is not...
Read the rest of this update entry...

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
TheColorfulOrca submitted a new guide:

Miss Me Baby? A Bayonetta Guide (Part 2) - An in-depth guide for those wanting to learn the secrets of the Umbra Witch

Read more about this guide...

Hey everyone! This is a comprehensive guide covering everything Bayonetta has to offer.

This guide was originally (along with Part 1) all one guide. However, because the guide was so long, it could not be edited and saved unless the Rich Text Editor was disabled. This meant that the only way to edit my guide was by using BB Code, which is very difficult to use. In order to fix this, the guide has been split into two parts, one for beginners and one for more advanced players. This guide is aimed at beginners and inexperienced Bayonetta players, whereas Part 2 is recommended for more advanced Bayonetta players. Reviews and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope this helps both beginners and long-time Bayonetta players in one way or another!
Oh! Now I see why you decided to cut it up into two.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
What do the gray combos mean? I found no key for that.

Top Bottom