• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
From now on Smash is "politically correct," which means ZSS and Bayonetta are properly covered up along other stuff idk

"Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them." (I'm so sorry for doing this)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
From now on Smash is "politically correct," which means ZSS and Bayonetta are properly covered up along other stuff idk

"Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them." (I'm so sorry for doing this)
Mr. Resetti is the next newcomer to Smash Bros.

"I am letting Meta Knight decide everything from now on."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Some guy in a Meta Knight costume leads every Smash announcement from now on. He clumsily ruins everything and gets quietly upset just like Mikudayo.

"Get Super Smash Bros Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch."

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
giving the Nintendo Switch a copy of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a great way to propose your love to them

"I am scared of my shadow, it's a faceless entity that follows me everywhere and I want it to get away from me."

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
"This means (character I don't want) can NEVER EVER EVER get in! (character I don't want) fans BTFO!"

"I stubbed my toe this morning."

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Nintendo is adding free characters to the base roster after Fighter Pass 2 (how nice of him) (We're finally getting Dillon!)

"I felt nothing but sadness for 3 days and I have no clue why."

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Steve will get an echo in the totally-true Echo Pass and it will be the avatar from Minecrap.

"I am going to put Crash Bandicoot in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch."
(Yes, you still have to misinterpret this quote somehow.)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Crash, Bandicoot, is going to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!!! Wow, I can't believe they chose MY pet to be the next fighter!!
1610680440856.png

this is a picture of my bandicoot, Crash.
I wonder why they chose Crash, though, but I ain't complaining.

"Custom moves was a mistake."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Spirits will now act similar to custom moves!

Sakurai literally just inhales and exhales

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Due to overwhelming demand, Grunkle Stan will be added in Fighter's Pass 2.

"I ate a traditional American breakfast of bacon, eggs, and pancakes this morning."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
I actually don't have anything for this... Smash x footwear company collab?

"When the Imposter is sus! 😳"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Henry Stickmin confirmed as part of Fighter Pass 2...And his final smash makes everyone join the distraction dance as a taunt until the entire round ends.

"Cookie cat!"

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Sakurai will soon be found and arrested for 10 accounts of vehicular manslaughter,

"I actually like Pokémon SWSH; I bought both games and the DLC for both of them!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Literally every new Gen 8 Pokemon confirmed as DLC newcomers. beyond the Fighter Passes.

"OHHHHHHHHH...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!"

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Did Sakurai accidentally leak a new fighter? Yes, on [wherever he said this] he accidentally leaked that the title intro to Spongebob is going to smash bros... but why just that? Spongebob is going to come with multiple music tracks. That's pretty epic.

"Don't mine at night"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Steve is going to receive so many nerfs, he will need a buff just for players to see what he is doing!

"I was playing charades the other day, and I lost a tooth when I clenched my teeth."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Neither Sakurai nor Nintendo will reveal newcomers anymore, unless we can correctly guess who the newcomer is via game of charades with Nintendo staff members.

"Red was not the Impostor."

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Among Us Impostor will join smash! But without a red alt, wait why?

"Waluigi is just Wario's tennis partner, why can't fans ask for a character who's actually productive to the Mario series, like a Blooper."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
A new Tennis Mode will be introduced, featuring Waluigi... and we get Blooper!

"I was staring at my goldfish, and then I was thinking about how much more peaceful life could be if I were not working for such a large company, and being the face that Smash Bros. fans blame when they don't get what they want."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
SaKuRaI iS qUiTtInG??!??!?!?!?!?!one!111!! 😱😱😱😱😱

"The next fighter is going to be someone everyone wants!"

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Everyone... Everyone.. Who is someone everyone can collectively come under and agree would be a great fit for smash and would be loved... Is that even possible...

Putt-Putt's the next fighter, man I just knew it. It was just a matter of when, thank you Sakurai.

"I remember one time I shoved a crayon up my nose as a child... I was hospitalized for an entire week."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
SaKurAi HaS a FaTaL dIsEaSe???????////?!??//?!???!!?!?!!1!1!one 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

"Sora and Shantae aren't ever going to be in Smash, please stop harassing my Twitter."

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Sakurai has trouble with interacting with real people!!!

“Please stop making me a meme!”

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakurai himself will be the final newcomer in Fighters Pass 2, and his moveset will be based almost entirely around the top trending and most famous memes the fanbase has made about him.

"The Heavy is dead."

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
HEAVY DECONFIRMED!

"It's so sad that Joe Biden died of *****."

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Oh, dear! The next Smash Bros. game will be a complete lie. Everything you were told would be in the game will be... in your dreams! Also, Joe (Musashi) buys Din's Fire from Zelda for his own moveset when he is a newcomer in that fictional installment. (That was the best response I could think of!)

"I remember playing with rubber ducks when I was little."

Top Bottom