• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It isn't broken, what's happening here is that Sephiroth's counter was reflected by Min Min's Up Smash, which happens to have that property. Two "counters" clashed, with Min Min's winning out. So yeah as mentioned, it's just an unusual interaction.
So like something along the lines of breaking Jigglypuff's shield when she flies up to her death?

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
So like something along the lines of breaking Jigglypuff's shield when she flies up to her death?
Think more King K. Rool Gut Checking a charged projectile point blank, causing the victim to be hit by both the reflected projectile and the actual counterattack at once.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Wouldn't it be cool to see Min Min in another fighting game crossover aside from Smash. I mean, Smash has made our girl a celebrity and if a Arms character were to ever make it in another crossover I could see it being our girl.

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
Some more commissions ^^

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I know I tend to bring this up every so often, but as we celebrate the new year and reminisce on 2020, I'd just like to say thank y'all once more

Min Min in Smash was one of my highlights of the year, and Im really glad to have not been alone in this venture from this thread's creation to her ultimate (heh) confirmation.

Thanks for being here pretty much every step of the way. Y'all are legit one of my favorite communities here, even if we've mostly just become a Min Min art showcase thread as of late lol.

Anyways, looking forward to see what 2021 has in store with the likely final few characters. Hope they're as good as the rest have been.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Quick heads up, ARMS is once again on sale in the eshop for about $42, up until the 21st
It's still a fairly steep asking price for the type of game it is, but assuming I don't expect it getting any lower anytime soon, this may be your best bet

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom