• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

amageish

Smash Master
Byleth's presentation was on the same week as a Spirit Board, so it could still happen. It's not over until this Friday!
True, we could still have a reveal! I don't know if they'd want to do a reveal/release-same-or-next-day with this presentation. Byleth seemingly had the release separate to help prevent leaks, but I don't know if they'd do the same for a character who has their game of origin revealed and nothing else.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
This is what's killing me. With any other character in the pass I was pretty ok with waiting, but now that it's a character I super like, I'm dying from the wait. I just want to know if she made it in or not.
I feel a special kind of investment with Min Min because I fought hard on behalf of her during the Party Crash Bash. That history is even documented at the beginning pages of this thread. LOL

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I feel a special kind of investment with Min Min because I fought hard on behalf of her during the Party Crash Bash. That history is even documented at the beginning pages of this thread. LOL
I saw! I really hope that if Min Min makes it in you feel at least partially responsible for making it happen.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Private videos on Available Now! playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2JiZAV5BmDWuBM9nLyEwkdUB5xCSYCJp

And one of them is on New this Week playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2JiZAV5BmDXjI4ZM75o9735edXmVLpd8

And both of them are on Nothing But Nintendo Switch.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2JiZAV5BmDUpBayfo8lcxCXkvTzerwuY

Remember to take this, as a grin of salt, but something to keep an eye on.
This may or may not be hinting at the supposed Smash presentation/direct, so for now keep your eyes on it

D

Deleted member

I can see why the presentation wasn't this week with the PS5 stuff going on.

Still feeling Min Min will be the Arms rep.

MattX20

Smash Hero
With the tournament resuming this weekend, I have to guess we'll see the next reveals sometime next week

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
Font is wrong, face looks weird. With how well made the rest of the image is, I feel kind of bad for them that they messed up something so simple.

MattX20

Smash Hero
It's probably not too much longer to find out now, next week is looking more promising thanks to the tournament. We'll hopefully see something soon

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Also betting on next week! The only rumor I've heard is Spring Man w/ Bowser Jr. like extra characters including Min Min, but considering it comes from Sabi who has a pretty bad track record I'm not going to put a lot of stock into it.

However while I would rather have Min Min straight up, Spring Man w/ a Min Min option means we get her in some manner + AT rule broken. Would make for some interesting times.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Also betting on next week! The only rumor I've heard is Spring Man w/ Bowser Jr. like extra characters including Min Min, but considering it comes from Sabi who has a pretty bad track record I'm not going to put a lot of stock into it.

However while I would rather have Min Min straight up, Spring Man w/ a Min Min option means we get her in some manner + AT rule broken. Would make for some interesting times.
Sabi has aa pretty good record, but i thought they aren't saying any nintendo stuff.

right now, since this is like Byleth, i bet Sakurai is keeping this very secretive, so anything people are hearing are just rumors. MinMin has the best chance, followed by springman and Twintelle,. I Would LOVE Twintelle as she was my fav in the game and she would bring a lot new to the game, but Min Min is more popular and won the crash bash

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Sabi has aa pretty good record, but i thought they aren't saying any nintendo stuff.

right now, since this is like Byleth, i bet Sakurai is keeping this very secretive, so anything people are hearing are just rumors. MinMin has the best chance, followed by springman and Twintelle,. I Would LOVE Twintelle as she was my fav in the game and she would bring a lot new to the game, but Min Min is more popular and won the crash bash
They didn't leak it themselves, it was apparently a post by Verge on Sabi's discord that Sabi posted, however Verge has not confirmed this message yet and there's nothing to confirm it's real ATM. IIRC it said Spring Man/Min Min/Ribbon Girl/Someone else + 4 colours swaps of them

Last edited:

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
They didn't leak it themselves, it was apparently a post by Verge on Sabi's discord that Sabi posted, however Verge has not confirmed this message yet and there's nothing to confirm it's real ATM. IIRC it said Spring Man/Min Min/Ribbon Girl/Someone else + 4 colours swaps of them
It only said it was likely there would be more than those 3, but didn't mention color swaps at all (so maybe 8 characters) i could see maybe only 3 characters with 3 alts each honestly (even if it is 9 in total)

Last edited:

zumaddy

Smash Ace
It only said it was likely there would be more than those 3, but didn't mention color swaps at all (so maybe 8 characters) i could see maybe only 3 characters with 3 alts each honestly (even if it is 9 in total)
Oh really, I must have gotten the wrong image lol. Thanks

zferolie

Smash Hero
We still don't know if that verge stuff is even right if I recall. last I checked verge han't actually said anything for months, this could have been a faked DM

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Like, do we even know for 100% fact if Verge leaked anything about the Arms rep at all? I wouldn't take a DM screencap from someone else with face value unless they're close to said person. Because otherwise, it could be fake.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Like, do we even know for 100% fact if Verge leaked anything about the Arms rep at all? I wouldn't take a DM screencap from someone else with face value unless they're close to said person. Because otherwise, it could be fake.
I think Verge woulda posted it publicly and not DM’d it.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I think Verge woulda posted it publicly and not DM’d it.
Exactly. What's the point in hiding the identity of the Arms rep when we already know the character is coming from that franchise. If it was someone crazy like Sora or Master Chief than I would understand about keeping it under wraps so the Nintenjas wouldn't hunt him down.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That verge dm was definitely fake. There was some heavy piggybacking involved with other leaks and rumors at the time. For example the Min Min, Spring Man and Ribbon Girl alt thing is almost word for word what Papa Genos reported

Also, it was posted by Sabi, whose as reliable as a downed power line. So you can definitely ignore it.

In other news, we hit 100 supporters! Thanks everyone once again! So surreal we got this far! Anyways only a couple more weeks til June passes us by. So it's only a matter of time til this is all over!

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I was thinking it was a possibility we may get a shadow drop tonight. If I am not mistaken, Joker's breakdown trailer was kind of dropped on us late on us Wednesday so we could still get something ARMS related. I wouldn't hang on too long this week though.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I was thinking it was a possibility we may get a shadow drop tonight. If I am not mistaken, Joker's breakdown trailer was kind of dropped on us late on us Wednesday so we could still get something ARMS related. I wouldn't hang on too long this week though.
Said breakdown ALSO had the stage builder so the shadow drop could also have FP7...

MattX20

Smash Hero
I've a hard time believing we won't get Min Min, and I'm hoping for her sake that nothing of her moveset like the dragon arm is cut out. It's why I'm not a fan of the ARMS alts idea

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wait, if there’s a shadowdrop I sure hope it isn’t tonight... cause there’s a chance the alts rumor would be true noooooo

amageish

Smash Master
Yeah, that was done in place of the usual Tuesday 6PM news about Friday's spirit event or tournament. I don't know if they'd want to put out Smash news right now when Pokemon DLC comes out tomorrow, but E3 season always is full of competing reveals anyway.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Yeah, that was done in place of the usual Tuesday 6PM news about Friday's spirit event or tournament. I don't know if they'd want to put out Smash news right now when Pokemon DLC comes out tomorrow, but E3 season always is full of competing reveals anyway.
At the absolute most, we'll have to wait until next Thursday for the reveal/release of FP6. I'm hoping for FP7's reveal too

MattX20

Smash Hero
You think one of Min Min's win animations will involve her eating or advertising her family's ramen shop?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You think one of Min Min's win animations will involve her eating or advertising her family's ramen shop?
Oh! That sounds like an amazing idea!

She's running around with a bunch of Mintendo Noodle House fliers in her arms, then she stretches one of her arms to slap one of them onto the camera, almost like Johnny Cage's Autograph Friendship from Mortal Kombat 2!

amageish

Smash Master

*sighs*

Maybe next week, I guess...

MattX20

Smash Hero

*sighs*

Maybe next week, I guess...
Most likely at this point. It's the last full week of June

MattX20

Smash Hero
Well, is there anything else we can discuss about MinMin in the meantime? Apart from my question about unique animations for her, I'm struggling to come up with anything before a potential reveal for her

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well, is there anything else we can discuss about MinMin in the meantime? Apart from my question about unique animations for her, I'm struggling to come up with anything before a potential reveal for her
How about spirits returning to the real world only for one to falter and gain its body back. Camera pan, and its Min Min.

My alternative was Biff awarding the trophy from the Party Crash Bash with a Smash invite included.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
How about spirits returning to the real world only for one to falter and gain its body back. Camera pan, and its Min Min.

My alternative was Biff awarding the trophy from the Party Crash Bash with a Smash invite included.
The latter seems much more likely to me, especially if they go some sort of angle relating to the Crash Bash for this ARMS pick.

I don't really see them going the spirit angle for an ARMS trailer, as I think they would want to highlight the ARMS side of things rather than the character being a spirit before.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The latter seems much more likely to me, especially if they go some sort of angle relating to the Crash Bash for this ARMS pick.

I don't really see them going the spirit angle for an ARMS trailer, as I think they would want to highlight the ARMS side of things rather than the character being a spirit before.
If they're going to focus on the spirit angle, that sounds more like something you'd see in a Geno trailer

Top Bottom