• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to drop in an say that having taken some time to look at all the ARMS fighters following the smash announcement I'm personally rooting for either Min Min or Twintelle, as they look like the most fun to play. Best of luck guys!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How do Min Min fans feel about my slightly crazy Fighter Pass prediction?

View attachment 269185
Min Min - Good, obviously
Crash - Cool for the people that wanted him
Dante - Hell yeah
Gordon - Okay
Hayabusa - Pretty cool
Sora - Yuck

It starts strong and ends on a terrible note for me personally, but it ain't bad. Would probably still buy the pass.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
How do Min Min fans feel about my slightly crazy Fighter Pass prediction?

View attachment 269185
As a prediction: I think the problem is that the last fighter pass didn't have 6 different series and didn't even have that many guest. If they are starting with ARMS, I doubt we'd see the rest be guest. They tend to start with their best foot forward so why not start with Dante or Crash. I don't see Crash or Gordon getting in. I feel like Banjo getting in was due to Phil Spencer talking about the character in Smash which likely caught Nintendo's attention (seeing as he's the head of one of the three console manufacturers). Sora I can't see either due to issues with Disney and I don't think they'll add another Capcom character. Of course, I could be wrong about all of these so we'll see.

If it's your personal wants, I'm not into it but more power to you.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Saw this on KYM, but can't find an artist for it. Still wanted to share it with you guys.

Sign me up btw. She, Ribbon Girl, and Twintelle are my most wanted Arm Reps, but I see Min Min being the most likely due to being so popular.
Huh, interesting to see her out of her normal outfit

Sniper Maxter

Smash Cadet
Saw this on KYM, but can't find an artist for it. Still wanted to share it with you guys.

Sign me up btw. She, Ribbon Girl, and Twintelle are my most wanted Arm Reps, but I see Min Min being the most likely due to being so popular.
Wouldn't taking off the mask mess up her arms?

Last edited by a moderator:

UberPyro64

Smash Ace

Source Gaming did a video on all the Arms content we could see in Smash and selected Min Min as the character who they thought was most likely.

MattX20

Smash Hero

Source Gaming did a video on all the Arms content we could see in Smash and selected Min Min as the character who they thought was most likely.
and they typically cover rumors or information that turn out to be accurate a lot of the time, so Min Min being the most likely makes perfect sense.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

MattX20

Smash Hero
Hmm...how good do you think Min Min's aerial game/recovery would be?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Hmm...how good do you think Min Min's aerial game/recovery would be?
I'd say pretty good, I mean, those stretchy arms shouldn't be reserved for just ground attacks, after all. It'd be a waste if aerial attacks weren't some Belmont-style tether F-/B-air.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'd say pretty good, I mean, those stretchy arms shouldn't be reserved for just ground attacks, after all. It'd be a waste if aerial attacks weren't some Belmont-style tether F-/B-air.
That, and I'd hope she would have better recovery than poor Little Mac. He really needs some buffs

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Hey, sign me up as a supporter, i always liked this ramen-loving gal since the day she was first shown in ARMS, i feel like she has the most chances to join Smash, though any ARMS character is good, as a Belmont player i can't wait to see how the long range punches will act in Smash, lastly if Min Min is the one i hope her third winning animation references her victory of the Party Crash Bash.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Hopefully next month we will get a mini Smash presentation featuring the Ramen Bomber. Upon doing some thinking I think these are the top 3 most likely outcomes:

1) Min Min is in due to popularity + moveset diversity
2) Spring Man is in due to being 'main' character, Springtron becomes AT
3) Ribbon Girl is in due to secondary 'main' character + No AT issues

MattX20

Smash Hero
Welp, this is the last week of May. We may potentially find out in the next two weeks whether MinMin was chosen or not

MattX20

Smash Hero
She's the ARMS character I want to see playable the most, so let's just hope all the things that she has going for her count

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm interested in the potential amount of assumed DLC rules to be broken too. Spring Man breaks AT/spirit rule, a fair few of the fighters break spirit rule, Min Min, Twintelle, Dr Coyle etc. would break 'protagonist/main character' rule. Even if the Arms fighter is sadly not Min Min it could tell us who still has a shot for DLC.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

If Min Min appears in Smash like that, Nintendo would literally no pun intended be rolling in dough with the money they would be making off of Min Min alone.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Here's a question: if Min-Min gets in, would her normal theme from ARMS be used for her trailer or do you think they would go for a full on remix/new take on it?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Here's a question: if Min-Min gets in, would her normal theme from ARMS be used for her trailer or do you think they would go for a full on remix/new take on it?
Maybe?

Though given how TH was treated, I'm honestly expecting our only real remix to be the main ARMS theme, every other track will probably be left as is.

Would definitely take a Ramen Bowl remix as a last resort if Min Min isn't the rep though.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
At the very least, she and Twintelle have arguably the best chances given how Spring Man and Ribbon Girl got deconfirmed thanks to the Mii Costumes and Assist Trophy

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
At the very least, she and Twintelle have arguably the best chances given how Spring Man and Ribbon Girl got deconfirmed thanks to the Mii Costumes and Assist Trophy
But Matt...Possibility of Assist/Mii promotions. Just other so called fan rules as usual to say they can't do that.

MattX20

Smash Hero
But Matt...Possibility of Assist/Mii promotions. Just other so called fan rules as usual to say they can't do that.
It's because of the new assets made for them that makes me raise my eyebrows. If they were just spirits like Min Min, I'd be more optimistic

Top Bottom