Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social VERSION 8.0.0 NOW LIVE!

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

Janx_uwu

Smash Cadet
You don’t know how often I’ve been restarting Smash and waiting for the “new software available” notification. The only thing I’m afraid of is a Banjo-Kazzoie problem, where she’s not as fun as we initially thought because of a few moves. But I’m hopeful!

I still flinch when I hear random mentions of Min Min faaaar outside the circle of Arms players.
It’s such a pleasure.
I hope they made her low tier so that I can be the one random asshole who uses her in tournaments while everyone else laughs.
It's scary how accurate these two quotes are with how I felt about King K. Rool getting into Ultimate. The only people talking about him prior were the die-hard fans who wanted him to come back either in Smash or Donkey Kong Country, and now he's just casually brought up as another character in the game. It's been almost two years since he was announced, and I still can't get over it and am glad to main him. It's very cool to see people feeling like this about other characters like Min Min. I'm happy for you, and I hope you enjoy your newfound mainstream popularity.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
I was trying to update it a few times from the menu, didn't work, but opening the game and then trying it again helped. Well, here we go!

Guynamednelson

Smash Master
Premium
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So, Min Min's fighter spirit is labeled Min Min (Fighter). I figured they'd do something like that, although I was surprised they picked a different piece of art to use instead of just the Smash render.

Okay, so first off, Min Min feels fun to play.

But I can't help but wonder: does her ARMS change her weight value? Because when I was using the Ramram, she felt maneuverable, but when I used the Megawatt she felt heavy. Anyone else feeling this? Or is it just me?

Guynamednelson

Smash Master
Premium
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
View attachment 276725
YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE MIN MIN, SO WE PUT A MIN MIN ON YOUR MIN MIN, SO YOU CAN WIN WIN WHILE YOU WIN WIN
"But you'd be able to equip the spirit of the character you're playing as!"

Mario with MTA Mario spirit: So?

Min Min with Min Min spirit: Amateur.

Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So... after playing with her for about 3 hours, my first impressions are overwhelmingly positive

I can safely say I absolutely adore this character

Will definitely take some getting used to but she's super fun and satisfying to play

Still can't believe she's even in the game lol

anyways, gonna head to bed, it's like 12 over here

Last edited:
Already downloaded her and cleared her Classic Mode! I basically played her a little differently than I do other Smash fighters in that I press A and B repeatedly like I did when I played ARMS but she's pretty good. :)

Top Bottom