• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minnesota Melee Power Rankings

Triple R

Smash Lord
This thread is for the discussion of the MN Melee Power Rankings

Minnesota Melee Powering Rankings as of 10/20/12

12/7/11
1. Chexr :foxmelee: :jigglypuffmelee:
2. Deepak :foxmelee: :jigglypuffmelee: :sheikmelee:
3. Wake :peachmelee:
4. Triple R :kirbymelee:
5. Zeus :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
6. Tempest :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :falconmelee:
7. Amanze :samusmelee: :marthmelee:
7. James Sparrow :falcomelee:
9. Fluxwolf :foxmelee: :marthmelee:
10. Moe :falcomelee:

Triple R

Smash Lord
Hmmm... for some reason some people can see the image and others can't. I don't post images often so this could be problem lol.

Edit: I think my messing around fixed it. Success? Hopefully people can see it now.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Yeahh.. as much as I hate to admit it being that I barely lose to that Kirby, he deserves to be up where he's at because he honestly can do well vs anyone (even Kels) with *Kirby* when he's playing well or on a team with someone also really good like Chexr or something. He's just a real smart player who's showing it doesn't matter what character you are.

ChexR is such a big fish in a small pond. :awesome:
first of all: who are u.
And like honestly, I don't know what the **** ppl are talking about when they say MN is bad and ****. Get the **** out with those comments or come prove yourself at one of our big games n go events with pot bonuses, like the moneys there every once in a while if yall oos **** are gonna call us out why not come take our money every once in a while? like if u won singles and teams at one of those events u would walk out with over $400 easy, everyone on this PR are good players lmaooooooooo

but really, **** the bull**** this fox on da ryze

sanchaz

Smash Lord
why is vegeta 10th? and buu 2nd? and 1st is goku not chexr.

triple r is like dark phoenix with x-factor,...vanilla version.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^on mnsmash. im not sure if theres a swf thread

z6.invisionfree.com/mnsmash

you need an account to see the forum

Triple R

Smash Lord
They will be up shortly. The PR image is still being made. As soon as it is. I'll create a thread for it on here.

Screech

Smash Rookie
Are there any Smashers that call Duluth their home? I just discovered the competitive side of Melee and would love to get some play time in with a stronger crowd. When I'm not at college I'm just south of the cities.

Top Bottom