• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
The Minions' Revenge

Remade banner by Camonsters

KIRBY MINIONS

DOWNLOADS
Wheelie V3.0
Waddle Doo V0.4

VIDEOS
Waddle Doo 0.3 Highlights
Wheelie V3.0 Highlights
Marx's Arena Vid

MOVESETS
PHP:
Waddle Doo:
A - Jabs. No Combo, just 1 single jab. Waddle Doo is designed for more projectiles, not really any good meleeing. Projectile users rejoice. Melee users groan.
<Tilt> - Kicks. No combo.
v Tilt - Slide kicks.
^ Tilt: Kicks upward.
<Smash> - Hops and kicks, like Kirby's foward smash, but with electric damage. Lower knockback, more damage.
v Smash - Makes a small thunder-like move, like Wisp's v Smash, but with the Waddle Doo beam graphic.
^ Smash - Same as Kirby's with more knockback, less damage, electric damage.
B - No charge, Beam - Same as the Waddle Doo's beam.
B - Charged, Double Blast - Does the blast move from Super Star, requires about 2 seconds charge.
<B> - Ball Beam- Does the dash beam from Super Star.
vB - On Ground - Does a custom beam attack.
vB - In Air - Raining Beams - Same as Super Star
^B - Custom Beam attack, similar to Samus's beam, can grab on edges.
N Air - Similar to Kracko's beam attack in the games.
<> Air - Thunder Charge - Flies foward similarly to Suplex Kirby, does electric damage, high knockback, slightly high damage.
v Air - Same as the Suplex Air Kick, but does not shoot downward, rather, somewhat similar to Link's v Air, just kicks downward. Electric Damage.
^ Air - Backflip kick, pretty good knockback, lesser damage, only one of Waddle Doo's attacks that does slicing damage
FSmash - Ultimate Beam - Similar to Lucario's and Samus's Final beams together, uses Lucario's GFX, with Samus's damage and stuffz
Stuff to Do
-Waddle Doo
  • Model
  • Animations
  • PSA
  • Texture
  • CSP and Selections
  • Mini-Icon
  • Logo
  • Sound Effects
  • Alt Textures
-Wheelie
  • Model
  • Animations
  • PSA
  • Texture
  • CSP and Selections
  • In-Game Image
  • Stock Icon
  • Alt Textures
-Parasol Waddle Dee
  • Model
  • Animations(Started)
  • PSA
  • Texture
  • CSP and Selections
  • Mini-Icon - IF POSSIBLE
  • Logo - IF POSSIBLE
  • Sound Effects - IF POSSIBLE
  • Victory Theme - Might just be Kirby's
-Marx
  • ???
  • Model
  • Animations
  • PSA?
  • Texture
  • Pre-Battle Image -IF POSSIBLE
  • Battle Image - IF POSSIBLE
  • Custom Stage
  • Sound Effects - IF POSSIBLE
  • Remixed Theme

-Stages
Marx's Arena

-Pics

Wheelie Normal

Helper-To-Hero Wheelie

Enemy-Style Wheelie

Grand Wheelie's Minion Wheelie

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Mario Minions

Banner made by Camonsters
MARIO MINIONS

-Characters:
Hammer Bro - By StarWaffle
  • Model
    Animations:
  • Basics- Walking, Running, Jumping ect.
  • Air attacks
  • Tilt Attacks
  • Smash Attacks
  • B Specials
  • Throws
  • Other- Legde attacks, get up attack ect.
    PSA:
  • Basics- Walking, Running, Jumping ect.
  • Tilt Attacks
  • Smash Attacks
  • B Specials
  • Throws
  • Other- Legde attacks, get up attack ect.
  • Textures
  • CSP
  • Sound Effects
  • Victory Theme

Piranha Plant - By pikazz

Ludwig Von Koopa - By aviernage
  • model
  • animations
  • psa
  • Texture
  • CSP and Selections
  • Mini-Icon
  • Logo
  • Sound Effects
  • Alt Textures

Toad - By GeminiCrossFade
  • Model
  • Animations
  • PSA
  • Texture
  • CSP and Selections
  • In-Game Image
  • Stock Icon
  • Alt Textures

Iggy Koopa - By Camonsters
Model
Animations
PSA
Texture
CSP and Selections
Mini-Icon
Logo
Sound Effects
Alt Textures

-Downloads
Toad V1.0
Ludwig Von Koopa

-Stages

-Movesets
Ludwig Von Koopa
PHP:
A-A-A -Multiple Slashes (see Kirby)
U-Smash - Bowser's
F-Smash - a bite wario normal b
D-Smash - A stomp with a large circle of dust effects that hurts the opponent
U-Tilt - Bowser’s up Smash
F-Tilt - Does a back flip with his shell
D-Tilt - bowser´s but with aura effect
N-Air -like mario d air but with his shell
U-Air -Spits a stationary fireball upward.
F-Air -Does a back flip inside his shell.
D-Air -stomp
Throw side1: Spins in a circle, then releases the opponent.
Throw side2: Does a back flip; the opponent hits the ground then is released.
Throw up: Performs his Tilt up
Throw down: Performs his Smash down
B-Ludwig fire magic from his Magic Scepter LIKE MARIO´S NORMAL B BUT WITH BLUE COLOR 8%
B FORWARD1-Spins inside his shell. LIKE SQUIRTLE 13%
B FORWARD2-Spits out a fireball .LIKE BOWSER JR 10%
B UP-Flutter Jumping: HE JUMPS AND FLUTTER FOR 8 SECONDS AND HE MAKE DAMAGE WHEN HE TOUCH SOMEONE 5%
B DOWN-GROUND POUND LIKE MORTON´S 10%
FINAL SMASH IDEAS
1a.-like samus with his magic scepter 
1b. like ness but he can control the magic and explode them while pressing b
2.-like a smart bomb explosion but much bigger with 17% of kockback
3.-he create a machine that you can control and has his own attacks like giga bowser transformation it dures 30 seconds but i dont know what kind of machine, maybe a type of megahammer or the yoshi´s safari robot
-Pics
Hammer Bro. CSP

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Minions' Revenge - Metroid Minions

METROID MINIONS

Characters:
-Metroid - By StarWaffle
Model
Animations:
Basics- Walking, Running, Jumping ect.
Tilt Attacks
Air attacks
Smash Attacks
B Specials
Throws
Other- Legde attacks, get up attack ect.
PSA:
Basics- Walking, Running, Jumping ect.
Tilt Attacks
Air Attacks
Smash Attacks
B Specials
Throws
Other- Legde attacks, get up attack ect.
Texture
CSP
Sound Effects
Victory Theme

Downloads-
Metroid Beta

Stages-
Brinal Destination

Pics-
Metroid CSP

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Minions from Others: Nintendo Games/Brawl Enemies

Characters-
-Poppant by kangaroogreen

• *Model
    Animations:
    *Basics- Walking, Running, Jumping ect.
    *Tilt Attacks
    *Air attacks
    *Smash Attacks
    *B Specials
    *Throws
    *Other- Ledge attacks, dodges, ect.
    PSA:
    *Basics- Walking, Running, Jumping ect.
    *Tilt Attacks
    *Air Attacks
    *Smash Attacks
    *B Specials
    *Throws
    *Other- Legde attacks, dodges ect.
    *-
    *Textures
    *CSP
    *Sound Effects
    *Victory Theme

==========================================================

Minions from other systems... on the Wii!

Characters-
?????

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
#1. can be done
#2. can be done if you can port over Peaches umbrella
#3-6 are impossible atm

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there a tool that allows people to add bones to trophies now? Iirc, that was the only thing stopping people from using trophies as models.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there a tool that allows people to add bones to trophies now? Iirc, that was the only thing stopping people from using trophies as models.
Actually, they not only have so few bones to animate that things wouldn't look good, they also aren't T-posed. That makes animating them at all nigh impossible.

This is a good idea, but you should really have something to show before starting a thread.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Don't let yourself be discouraged at all though :). Waddle Doo sounds like a fun idea, and seems like a good place to start for a begginer, not many things on him to animate. Good luck to you ^^

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
This needs to start in the Fully new Character archive. Do not give a project it's own thread until you show proof of concept.

Not a forum rule, but it should be. I'm all for Kirby characters, but if you don't know what you're doing yet, don't start a project with it's own thread and everything.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
lol, u got lucky. i was going to post this in the character archive when i got home. i can help you get the model working, textures for him, etc. i think i might be able to get the umbrella on him too. will work on him once i get home if you want.

also, help on rotom would be appreciated

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
lol, u got lucky. i was going to post this in the character archive when i got home. i can help you get the model working, textures for him, etc. i think i might be able to get the umbrella on him too. will work on him once i get home if you want.

also, help on rotom would be appreciated
Allright thanks.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
I would love to work on this ^^, though it could be a week or two untill i have my wii back and therefore will be able to. In the mean time, here is a moveset i came up with (very quickly so excuse poor quality). Thoughts?

Waddle Doo:
AAA: Right Jab, Left Jab, Spinning Kick

Dash Attack: Slides on his stomach

Tilt>: Jabs opponent with parasol

Tilt^: Hops with both arms extended upward

Tiltv: Slides forward with foot extended

Smash>: Pitches an apple taken from Dream Land stage

Smash^: Jabs parasol straight upward

Smashv: Leans forward with arms held back, a spark ball shoots from his eye to the ground, leaving a
small shockwave on the ground

Neutral Aerial: Strikes the same pose as Mario’s, but his foot extends slightly

Aerial>: Slams parasol downward like a sword. Spikes the opponent

Aerial^: Pokes up with parasol, if help, his fall speed deceases considerably

Aerialv: Dives (literally) with arms extended downward.

B: Beam (Kirby Series): In Brawl already

B>: Double Energy Blast (Kirby Super Star): Builds power, then two energy blasts fire together
horizontally, revolving.

B^: Jump Beam (Kirby Super Star): Jumps up diagonally. Swiftly fires spark balls downward diagonally

Bv: Orb Vortex (Kirby Super Star): Numerous small blue orbs move in a cyclone pattern out of Doo’s eye. This move’s effect on the opponent is like that of Meta Knight’s tornado. Similarly, if you continue to press B, the attack lasts longer.

Final Smash: Kracko (Kirby Series): Waddle Doo transforms into the one and only Kracko! The problem with using Trophy models is that they are always stuck in T-pose. Kracko is always in T-Pose anyways! Fly around at will, press B to unleash Beam in multiple directions, Bv to shoot powerful rain downwards, and B> to perform Waddle Doo Toss.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
will take some of those attacks into consideration, asuming serrix doesn't mind me animating or PSA'ing a little. i would definatley take a shot at a kracko FS

will work on the model when i get home. i think it will go over wolf

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Better ideas Xp:
Switch the Double Blast to B and Beam to B>
With double blast, it charges, but doesnt stay charged like samus' or lucario. you can hold it at full charge for as long as you want but can only stand and jump until fire.

Dash Attack: Slides forward with parasol extended, open and twirling. Like the cape, stick, or baseball bat it will deflect a projectile if timed correctly

Tilt >: Works like Jigglypuffs B>. No need for dash atk and tilt> to do something so similar

B^: Same effect, but jumps at an arch. At the highest point, stops firing, and dives in the same path. Can be cancelled out of at this point much like super jump.

Aerial v: Same as above, with a new twist. If he dives down and connects with an enemy, he grabs hold and brings them to the ground, like Ganon's B>. This means that off of the stage, this can be used as a suicide dive.

Also, i really think it would work best over jigglypuff as many animations from her could be used and even some sound effects are appropriate (excluding voice.) however wolf has a transforming FS which would aid in the kracko construction, and Jiggle's animation could always be ported later.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Yes a parasol waddle dee to play as. :) I'm glad at least parasol is 2nd. This will be a funny match when I play as him. :)

A little to early to mention but can it be possible to remove kirby's mouth to make him look like waddle dee.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
so far, i got the model working over wolf. the model seems to be too big for some reason. B freezes, prolly because there is no bone for his gun to connect to. imported a few animations too. will try to post pics tomorrow

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Yes a parasol waddle dee to play as. :) I'm glad at least parasol is 2nd. This will be a funny match when I play as him. :)

A little to early to mention but can it be possible to remove kirby's mouth to make him look like waddle dee.
Why? Waddle Dee is already in game

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Ok, about all this.
Overdrive: I have Super Star Ultra and Super Star, and I have decided to have Waddle Doo's Beam and Double Blast the same move, just as in the game. His B<> shall be the ball beam, BV shall be a custom zap, I shall reveal only to Plasmakirby for now, and BV in the air shall be the beam rain. B^ shall be another custom beam move. His throws will be similar to his grab in Super Star. I want this project to be most like the Helper's moves from Super Star/Super Star Ultra.
Vmage: That is uneeded for this project.
Plasma: Go ahead.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Ok, about all this.
Overdrive: I have Super Star Ultra and Super Star, and I have decided to have Waddle Doo's Beam and Double Blast the same move, just as in the game. His B<> shall be the ball beam, BV shall be a custom zap, I shall reveal only to Plasmakirby for now, and BV in the air shall be the beam rain. B^ shall be another custom beam move. His throws will be similar to his grab in Super Star. I want this project to be most like the Helper's moves from Super Star/Super Star Ultra.
Vmage: That is uneeded for this project.
Plasma: Go ahead.
The B^ and Bv in the moveset are from his helper set

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
All right guys. Any animators want to help? If so, please apply by PM. Also, If you haven't played Kirby Super Star/Super Star Ultra, then look around on Youtube for some videos on that. Make sure you see basically the whole moveset. Will PM details.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
That is only the vertice hack. We will still be moving on with making the Sir Kibble. We may actually use that model for it if we can get permission, along with the Blade Knight being made. We are adding PSA and Animations, you must remember that.
Oh... AWSOME! If so may i reccomend if not on the list already

Mace Knight
Javelin Knight
Sword Knight
Ghost Knight
Heavy Knight
Ax Knight
Snowman Kibry(http://media.playhaven.com/0XdsgD2J... 64 - The Crystal Shards (U) [!] snap0026.jpg)

and N-Z(http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/N-Z)

The Knight's Pictures can be found here http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Enemies

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman

Mace Knight
Javelin Knight
Sword Knight
Ghost Knight
Heavy Knight
Ax Knight
Snowman Kibry(http://media.playhaven.com/0XdsgD2J... 64 - The Crystal Shards (U) [!] snap0026.jpg)

The Knight's Pictures can be found here http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Enemies
i like the knight ideas.

also, sry to say, but ness is giving me a hard time. not enough bones freezes, and too many wont let me save it. im also busy with other stuff. you'll most likely have to ind someone else to do the model for you. sry

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
i like the knight ideas.

also, sry to say, but ness is giving me a hard time. not enough bones freezes, and too many wont let me save it. im also busy with other stuff. you'll most likely have to ind someone else to do the model for you. sry

Mace Knight
Javelin Knight
Sword Knight
Ghost Knight
Heavy Knight
Ax Knight

To Tsuyoshio: Great ideas, but we'll hold off until we finished a few characters. Then, we may start on them. I do know what all of them are, I've played most of the Kirby games. as for Snowman Kirby, that would be fun, but quite hard to decide the moves, considering how in the game, Snowman Kirby only has one move. Maybe though.
To Plasmakirby: Oh no... your my main man here! But yes, you do have other work to do... I really need to finish my research 8.
EDIT: To Tsuyoshio again: If you'd like, you're very welcome to contribute to this project by making the model for Doo?

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday my friend thought I said I wanted to drink a Waddle Dew, lol'ing insude. Anyways this (random banner bc I can)

edit: wow needs to be scaled...

Bero

Smash Journeyman
You are going to make Parasol Waddle Dee, aren't you ?
Because I've made him since last year with some Japanese, I have his texture and model.
I don't want to stop making him, but I know that you have your plan.
What should I do?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday my friend thought I said I wanted to drink a Waddle Dew, lol'ing insude. Anyways this (random banner bc I can)

edit: wow needs to be scaled...
You are going to make Parasol Waddle Dee, aren't you ?
Because I've made him since last year with some Japanese, I have his texture and model.
I don't want to stop making him, but I know that you have your plan.
What should I do?
To Overdrive: i appreciate this alot! Waddle Doo approves! (Just add Project HtH and I'll keep for banner!)
To Bero: If you'd like, you could contribute your model and texture to this and help out. What character does it go on?

Bero

Smash Journeyman
To Bero: If you'd like, you could contribute your model and texture to this and help out. What character does it go on?
Ok. I'll tell you more after considering your idea with my member.

Edit: I replaced metaknight's model with kirby's model.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Ok. I'll tell you more after considering your idea with my member.

Edit: I replaced metaknight's model with kirby's model.
YOU DARE REPLACE METAKNIGHT!!! lol, just kidding. i do however will find it hard to use any project over metaknight unless its something like a ninja, swordsman, etc. i will try to use any project over metaknight that i like, but i will prolly stay with my future project, Project Biospark.

Perhaps Biospark could be added to the list of HtH characters? i have pm'd someone to see if the could vertex a biospark.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
To Tsuyoshio: Great ideas, but we'll hold off until we finished a few characters. Then, we may start on them. I do know what all of them are, I've played most of the Kirby games. as for Snowman Kirby, that would be fun, but quite hard to decide the moves, considering how in the game, Snowman Kirby only has one move. Maybe though.
To Plasmakirby: Oh no... your my main man here! But yes, you do have other work to do... I really need to finish my research 8.
EDIT: To Tsuyoshio again: If you'd like, you're very welcome to contribute to this project by making the model for Doo?
I have a friend who is an expert on 3ds max and can easily make models
I have class with him tomorrow so i could ask him to help me out?
Heres some of his work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtT9AnsQk3w

All the models in this level are done by him If you like what you see pm me and ill se what i can do

EDIT: The person who made that video is not the creator

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
We should all totally make a machinima once enough characters are done of course i have no talent in that i just thought up of the idea also csp's would be awsome

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I made a mistake.
I replaced kirby's model with metaknight's model
Because Jigglypuff has no articles, I didn't use it. Kirby has many articles ,so it was easy to use peach's parasol. We have already made parasol and succeeded to give him this.

I told your idea to member, and they accepted it . But I have some things I want you to promise.
"You allow us to work at him in Japanese only. Many characters was made by people in this forum, I started this project to make a character by only Japanese."

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Sorry, I made a mistake.
I replaced kirby's model with metaknight's model
Because Jigglypuff has no articles, I didn't use it. Kirby has many articles ,so it was easy to use peach's parasol. We have already made parasol and succeeded to give him this.

I told your idea to member, and they accepted it . But I have some things I want you to promise.
"You allow us to work at him in Japanese only. Many characters was made by people in this forum, I started this project to make a character by only Japanese."
Im confused here what do you mean?

Top Bottom