• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini-WWYP Scores and Comments (Scores posted! Next contest coming soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
Congratulations, Scav and Sheepyman!

Darn... oh, by the way, Virgilijus, did you really find THE mistake? Which one did you find? lol.
Darn again... "corny is also the one word I would use to describe this story" I knew that was coming. The day after Christmas, I told my cousin, "Ahh! it's so corny! and cliché!" >.<
Darn... "I think that your story lacked a lot of necessary color." I'm color blind (Actually, it's color defficient!). haha.
I could go on...

I'll try again. I'll try harder. BEWARE! I will never quit!
EDIT: I'll learn how to ride that bicycle ;)
EDIT2: Thanks for the comments. I have learned much.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Hooray :)

Though I'm warning everyone now: if anyone has sex in their story for WWYP4, I'm going to judge you REALLY closely (harshly). I don't want Gideon breathing down my neck :p

Congrats everyone, and thanks to the judges for putting in the time.

WWYP4 goes up tomorrow.

Kragen

Smash Ace
My scores differed the most from the other two judges. That makes me awesome (or stupid, but I'm going to go with awesome).

I don't care what anyone says, Kragen's story deserved top three.
Thank you :)

I'm happy with fifth place.

Edit: Of course, congratulations to all who scored well!

Matt said:
English isn’t your first language?
Why are you asking this? Because I've told that?

demoncaterpie said:
I don’t know if it’s against the rules to write about a song with such few lyrics, but I don’t think it’s very fair.
I'm confused, why isn't it fair? Because there are lesser words to be taken into account in the story?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Congratulations to Eorlingas, sheepyman...and Scav.

Edit: I was hoping the next prompt would have something to do with myths but after looking at the first WWYP...:(

Skywalker

Space Jump
'Tis the story of how Sky gets his *** handed to him... for the second time.

Edit: Virgiligus, I'm hoping that WWYP4's prompt will be based on the genre of mystery, fantasy, or sci-fi.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Congrats to all. I appreciate all of the comments, and I especially thank you demoncaterpie for critiquing me the way you did. I appreciate knowing what I did wrong. I should have posted a link to an mp3 of the song. It really isn't an upbeat song at all, pretty slow in fact. The end has two sort of emphatic shouts but thats it, lol. But overall, this being my first WWYP and really any entry into a competition, I thought I did fine. I probably shouldn't put it off to the last minute either 0.o

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Congrats to all. I appreciate all of the comments, and I especially thank you demoncaterpie for critiquing me the way you did. I appreciate knowing what I did wrong. I should have posted a link to an mp3 of the song. It really isn't an upbeat song at all, pretty slow in fact. The end has two sort of emphatic shouts but thats it, lol. But overall, this being my first WWYP and really any entry into a competition, I thought I did fine. I probably shouldn't put it off to the last minute either 0.o
No problem Sizzle. I'm glad you learned something.

Here's to your next story (*cheers*).

technomancer

Smash Champion
THX DEMONCATERPIE FOR TEH BAD PLOT SCORES TO MASKE ME LAST ZOMG

lol just kidding, I was afraid I was going to lose points for not having a plot. I also thought I was going to lose points for the girlfriend, 'cuz that broke the tone on the whole, IMO, but haha you guys all liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom