• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mini-WWYP] Four Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Forth, Eorlingas! With no seconds to spare! Song info at the bottom.

Four Minutes

I collapsed.

Screams. Shock.

A pause, lasting a minute or impassible second.

The realization.

This is really happening.

Chills start to gather by my feet and heart. I feel as if my chest is being crushed by a glacier.

“Take the money and run!”

Footsteps. Many footsteps. Two black youths leap over my figure, their pale eyes never glancing down. No word, no effect.

I feel chills. They’re gathering, infecting the flesh touching their ice age clumps. My skin, warm. Blood warm.

I hear a car. The youths tear out of the parking lot, the noise of their tires the sounding of the horsemen. No saviors. No cops. No paramedics.

Why did they shoot? Did I see too much? I saw their faces, but they had no masks. They never tried to protect their identity. They didn’t care that I saw them. They didn’t shoot to protect, they shot to kill. Murders. Sadistic murderers.

No, no. Can’t pass judgment. I don’t know them, I don’t know.

A cramp.

Oh God. This is really happening.

More chills. The heat is evaporating, letting the wind fill the void. They left the door open. It’s getting colder, soon to leave my body forever bitter. Heat leaving, frost incoming. Like an Ice age.

No more legs. No movement below waist. Lungs shivering.

Why? Why did they do this to me?

Murderers. Sadistic, monstrous murderers.

No, don’t pass judgment. Can’t pass judgment. Hear both sides. Like it was always preached. Hear both sides.

No, no. They shot. The boy shot. The darker one. He pulled the trigger.

Throw them into the fires. Oh Lord, throw them into the fires.

A cramp.

My God. This is really happening.

I cough. Something liquid comes up, warming my lips. Compressions.

Ice age coming.

I have seen too much of this, I have seen too much of this, I have seen too much. Too many men like this. I won’t be one of them. I will not lie here, waiting to be found, cold and stiff.

I’m dying.

No chance for justice. No chance for fire. No chance for revenge. No chance. Ice age arriving.

Lids heavy.

Lids

It’s cold

Laughter

I was laughing.

The joyous yet pitiful noise coming from me served as a clay bunker, a fortress to hide from the truth.

Or a dungeon to lock myself inside of.

Doesn’t matter now.

Either way, I’ll laugh.

I’ll laugh

Oh God. What was I doing here?

No, no. No regrets. No regrets. Don’t think of that now. Laugh. Swallow the air. Swallow until your frozen lungs shatter.

No one around to hear it.

Doesn’t matter. I'll laugh until my head comes off, I'll swallow till I burst.

Swallow the air. Don’t let the bastards take away that extra second. I’ll swallow until I explode. Until I burst.

I’m laughing at my death scene.

Oh God, it hurts.

But how does pain matter now?

Don’t think of it. Don’t think of the pain, of the coffin that awaits, of the worms crawling into your grave to feast on-

No, no, you’re doing it. You’re thinking. Just laugh.

I can do that. I’ll laugh. I’ll laugh until I burst.

Until I burst

Until I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song is Idioteque, by Radiohead.

The lyrics can be found http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Idioteque-lyrics-Radiohead/33DEC329EBA959D848256989002B5B48. There is no official lyrics, but that was the page I used. The song is 4 minutes, 11 seconds long.

Matt

Banned via Administration
coincidentally, four minutes is how long scav's mom went through labor with him

she got a c-section lol

actually i guess that's not really funny = (

Matt

Banned via Administration
oooh... this is one of those awkward office moments.

let's just enjoy the silence.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom