• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Expand-A-Franchise, Currently Expanding… Nothing!

Should the Mario series get an echo fighter?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright the submitted spirits have been added, so, well that’s it for this thread!

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. It went on for almost an entire year and I’m super happy with the results of it. It was really fun doing this and I think I actually learned a lot about each series in smash from doing their content. I have a playlist of all thie music in this thread in the works so eventually I can post that when it’s done. Thanks everyone!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Alright the submitted spirits have been added, so, well that’s it for this thread!

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. It went on for almost an entire year and I’m super happy with the results of it. It was really fun doing this and I think I actually learned a lot about each series in smash from doing their content. I have a playlist of all thie music in this thread in the works so eventually I can post that when it’s done. Thanks everyone!
It's been fun! Is it okay if I do a spiritual successor called "Expand-a-Company" where we add stuff liek stages, music and Spirits from each company represented? (barring Disney, of course)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
It's been fun! Is it okay if I do a spiritual successor called "Expand-a-Company" where we add stuff liek stages, music and Spirits from each company represented? (barring Disney, of course)
Yeah that’d be fine sounds fun! Disney might be able to be it’s own thing though, given it has some games like club penguin and I’m pretty sure lucasarts is technically owned by them

Last edited:
Top Bottom