• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini-Creation Thread: Hypothetical Challenger Packs (Submit a Resident Evil Stage)

FazDude

Smash Master
Non-Protag Fighter: Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's)

I know about the controversies surrounding FNaF's creator, but honestly, I just really wanna do a FNaF challenger pack. Plus, funny rabbit murderer go brrrrr.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Monokuma (Danganronpa)

download.jpeg

Monokuma is the main villain from Danganronpa franchise,he is a robot bear that is the ruler of a killing game,similar as Billy The Puppet from Saw

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Yoshimitsu (SoulCalibur / Tekken)

Why not go for a character who could be our non-protagonist character from 2 series. Since Tekken is already in Smash most other content would be from SoulCalibur.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
totally not biased at all

Frog (Chrono Trigger)

Chrono Trigger is a game that needs no introduction, it was worked on by some of the greatest JRPG designers of the time and has influenced countless RPGs after it, making it easily big enough for Smash. I think Frog would be the best representative because the main character is more of a “blank slate” protagonist and Frog would be more interesting because he has more interesting techs and more of a personality.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
B- Rocket Launcher
Nemesis fires a rocket from his rocket launcher which deals a lot of damage. This move serves well as a poking tool as well as a zoning tool. Can also done in mid-air

Side B- Tentacle Slam
Nemesis grabs his opponent with his tentacles. Then he slams his opponent downwards, causing a ground bounce. This move serves well for resets.

Up B- Launcher Slam
Nemesis swings his opponent upwards, causing an air recovery

Down B- Clothesline Rocket
Nemesis swings his arm to perform a clothesline move to send his opponent flying, if you pressing B after the attack, Nemesis fires a rocket to hit his opponent after the wall bounce.

Final Smash- Fatal Mutation
Nemesis turns into his mutated form and grabs his opponent with his tentacles, and eats them, resulting a KO.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Resident_Evil_Spencer_Mansion.png

Spencer Mansion
takes place inside the mansion. goes through all the rooms and into a downstairs lab area where there is a Tyrant stage boss.

Top Bottom