• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini-Creation Thread: Crash Team Racing Nitro Fuelled: Grand Prix: Lap 2!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fuelled is getting an enhanced PS5 port, with PC, Xbox Series X and S editions to come later - and while they work on the port, Beenox is getting us to promote it with a second wave of Grands Prix on the existing versions of the game. They've got a 5 month deadline, and we've got 10 grands prix to make (5 of which after the new CTR ports' release) - including 4 crossover grands prix - so let's not waste time, let's go!

Given this is more of a niche creation thread, I'll be allowing individual users to submit lots of content in each Grand Prix. This will be best exemplified with our first job...

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job #1: Submit 3 characters for the "It's About Time!" Grand Prix
The thread will be allowed to choose all future themes, but this one is too obvious to not automate to. We will be adding 5 new characters through voting and each user is allowed to submit up to 3. The theme here is characters introduced or given prominent roles in It's About Time!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My submissions are more obscure - so others can submit Fem Tropy, Alt. Tawna, e.t.c.

Good Dingodile

The reformed Dingodile of Crash 4 in his own slot - he's part of Aku Aku's team and instead of shooting his flamethrower on the results screen he takes the time to advertise Dingo's Diner
Shnurgle

The adorable little alien critter introduced in Crash 4 joins Polar, Pura and Baby T. and hopefully the warthog as a ride-turned-rider - apparently they can be grinded into a tasty milkshake?
Fake Coco

She's Coco, but the Fake Crash version. What more needs to be said? She'd be based on her Crash on the Run design and not the Crash 4 version, but keep the dark roots of TfB's take on her.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
is there any concept art for the Dillo Chef from Run it Bayou? Cause I wanted to post him but don't want to present him with a cropped screenshot.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submissions are now closed.

Vote for your 4 favourites in no order. You can vote for 2 of your own on virtue of only two people having (elegible) submissions. Remember that the top 5 will get in, and anyone can be resubmitted should the theme allow it.

The options are:
Good Dingodile
Shnurgle
Fake Coco
Alt Tawna (if she wins we will hold a vote on name)
Fem Tropy (if she wins we will hold a vote on name)
Louise

I did want to add Dillo Chef, but unfortunately I can't find any evidence of such a character even existing. I do remember him but cannot find any images. I am very sorry for this inconvenience

My votes will be:

Louise
Good Dingo
Fake Coco
Alt. Tawna

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I did want to add Dillo Chef, but unfortunately I can't find any evidence of such a character even existing. I do remember him but cannot find any images. I am very sorry for this inconvenience
Completely forgot to come back and add him after work, so I'll just save him for a future vote. But here's the best image I could get of him.
Unfortunately he's unnamed, but I like him for being one of the few characters in 4 that actually helps the player in some way besides Shnurgle.
1626724976469.png

Anyway, my vote will be:
  • Fem Tropy
  • Shnurgle
  • Louise
  • Fake Coco

Top Bottom