• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
Min Min would probably be my third choice for ARMS rep.
First would be Helix, then Dr. Coyle, then Min Min.

But man I'd settle for any representation. ARMS doesn't even have a single song in Smash which I don't understand at ALL.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I forgot to post Min Min's victory artwork when it was released. Here it is:
Also, now that it has been announced that fighters beyond Fighter Pass 1 are in development, I'm curious if spirits/assists can potentially be upgraded to playable. Cross fingers a Smash invitation was waiting at the end of that Crash Bash tournament.
It was definitely great icing to top off the W haha.
Just look at that smile.

I think there's a chance for them to consider adding Min Min, or anyone from ARMS, since they're looking to add more "game worlds". Technically speaking, ARMS' game world isn't in smash atm. Even if we have Spring Man, a couple costumes, and a few spirits.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It was definitely great icing to top off the W haha.
Just look at that smile.

I think there's a chance for them to consider adding Min Min, or anyone from ARMS, since they're looking to add more "game worlds". Technically speaking, ARMS' game world isn't in smash atm. Even if we have Spring Man, a couple costumes, and a few spirits.
I think that was a mistranslation. (We're living the Ness is cut days again)

What he said was something more akin to new fighters adding more to the world of Smash. Could mean new series or expansions on existing ones.

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Min Min did win the Party Crash Bash and Nintendo said the winner would be crowned ULTIMATE champion so this could mean the winning ARMS character gets to be the 5th FP character.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Sorry to the people who like Spring Man, but I feel Min Min would be a better addition in nearly every way. And she did win the Party Crash Bash!

UserKev

Smash Champion
Sorry to the people who like Spring Man, but I feel Min Min would be a better addition in nearly every way. And she did win the Party Crash Bash!
I'm really sick of the "Spring Man is the likeliest due to being the face of ARMS" This has long since been established now can we please have more interesting twists?!

amageish

Smash Master
Hello!

So, first parties are back on the table... Min Min is a first party who has established popularity within her franchise from roughly the period when DLC was likely being decided.... Min Min would be fun for round 2!

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I PUT MYSELF DOWN AS A SUPPORTER BUT I THOUGHT SHE HAD NO CHANCE

Min-Min is 100% who I'm rooting for, would be OK with Ninjara or Twintelle either though.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
In light of the newest announcement, I'm coming in here to say I hope it's MinMin. I'd be okay with other characters but she was definitely my first choice.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys! If a Smash Ultimate invitation really was waiting at the end of that Party Crash tournament I'm gonna be sooooo happy!!! All that grinding I did during those matches for Min Min would've been worth it! Plus, if I'm not mistaken, she is the Arms producer Kosuke Yabuki favorite character. That's potential inside influence to help convince Sakurai to select her.

ALSO, wouldn't be rad during the June Direct if we got to see a CGI movie of the Party Crash Bash from last year played out with our Ramen Girl coming out on top over Ninjara (and Twintelle) at the end. I'm hopeful and excited here! Let's go, Min Min!!!

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I have the feeling Min Min is one of the most likely characters for the ARMS spot. Extremely popular, has a mechanic that could work well with a Smash moveset, and I feel like the tease they gave kinda implied it was someone outside of the more standard areas of the roster(That may just be me though).

amageish

Smash Master
I was really hoping for Min Min and am still hoping for her! I'm not excited for waiting three months to find out if it is her though... I guess it's time to make like Animal Crossing and set up camp here.

*pulls a out a tent, campfire, DIY workbench, and some campfire cookware*

So... What is everyone's favourite ramen flavour.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I recall she's the most popular ARMS character.

Though the face of the series ARMS feels like one of those franchises where an mascot or protagonist doesn't matter and feels more like they'd go with the most popular character. Besides Spring Man is an assist and I'm of the opinion they deconfirm. Spirits I find more likely to be promoted. Besides if it were Spring Man they would had likely confirmed it was him so the fact they didn't confirm who it was and is waiting until June is they're trying to surprise fans.

Thinking its gonna be her in that case and if so congrats guys wish you luck in June.

Last edited:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I'm honestly surprised there wasn't an Arms character in the base roster. That said, I'm not surprised we're getting one as DLC.

If it's not Spring Man, then I can see either Min Min or Twintelle making the cut, since they're both popular and unique.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
aight so no joke, this news dropped mere minutes before I had to leave for work, so it really helped me get through the otherwise stressful and crazy day

anyways, onto the topic at hand, in terms of ARMS characters I think there's 6 likely candidates

A. Springman
B. Ribbon Girl
C. Min Min
D. Twintelle
E. Dr. Coyle, (only if spirits still deconfirm, then she's probably the front-runner, would still be pretty out there though)
F. A bowser jr.-like mish mash where we have several ARMS fighters with similar builds as one character

I do think Min Min's got a lot going for her, she's clearly one of the more popular characters, she's ARMS producer Kosuke Yabuki's personal fav, and she won the Party Crash Bash, that being said, only time will tell. I'm still weary about Spirits potentially being a complete no-go, but here's hoping nonetheless

And while we're at it, why not support the other ARMS communities on the boards? More specifically, the general ARMS character thread as well as the Spring Man support thread

keep strong, noodle nerds

Last edited:

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
Can you add me to the supporters list please?
Throwing my support out for Min Min as the best of the 3 front runners.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Out of all the potential ARMS reps, Min Min is arguably the strongest contender when you factor in that Spring Man is an assist trophy and that Ribbon Girl ended a Mii Fighter costume and then add her winning the last tournament...you've got a lot going on in her favor

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
While I am also considering the possibility of Ribbon Girl, the other mascot, I feel Min Min is the best choice. (I also think Spring Man is possible as well)

One of the most popular characters, won the final party crash, and is probably the easiest to make since her gimmick was kicking people and attacks.
Plus I’m biased since I mained her in the game.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
I liked Min Min the second best in the Arms game. My main was Helix, but he is not likely for Smash. I really hope it's Min Min then. She is unique and would finally bring a female DLC character.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I have four (mostly 3 though)scenarios I expect this to go.

1. It's Spring Man, the first upgraded assist trophy.

2. Same as above, but he comes with alts for Ninjara, Ribbon Girl and Min Min

3. Assist Trophies truly Deconfirm, but it's OK because Spirits don't and Min Min is added because she won the party crash.

4. Spirits do deconfirm. Max Brass is the character for being the champion and final challenger of the arms league

HansShotFirst20

Smash Ace
NNID
HanShot1st
I have four (mostly 3 though)scenarios I expect this to go.
2. Same as above, but he comes with alts for Ninjara, Ribbon Girl and Min Min

3. Assist Trophies truly Deconfirm, but it's OK because Spirits don't and Min Min is added because she won the party crash.
Make it Replace ninjara with Max Brass and we have a deal.

Please don't let it just be Springman I hate his design.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
I haven't played Arms and know little about the franchise but I just have this feeling that Min Min's gonna be the rep. She's popular, unique, and won that tournament earlier. I won't lie though part of me hopes its Spring Man just to see the assist trophy rule get obliterated, opening the door for Isaac, Skull Kid, Alucard and the like. I admit it's very unlikely, which is why I think I can confidently say it will be Min Min.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
MIN MIN FOR THE WIN WIN! Sign me up boss!

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
I'm Honestly hoping that Dr. Coyle is the ARMS Rep; due to not only being the First Female DLC Newcomer to debut in SSBU to NOT Be Pairing with either Another Character(Like Kazooie being paired with Banjo) or alongside their Male Counterpart(like Byleth); but also the First VILLAIN Character to be added as DLC Fighter in Smash Ultimate; and the First Female DLC Villain Character to be the Main Antagonist of the game they come from(Since that British Bespectacled Shadow HAG is the PROTAGONIST of her M-Rated Game; she doesn't count)

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I'm Honestly hoping that Dr. Coyle is the ARMS Rep; due to not only being the First Female DLC Newcomer to debut in SSBU to NOT Be Pairing with either Another Character(Like Kazooie being paired with Banjo) or alongside their Male Counterpart(like Byleth); but also the First VILLAIN Character to be added as DLC Fighter in Smash Ultimate; and the First Female DLC Villain Character to be the Main Antagonist of the game they come from(Since that British Bespectacled Shadow HAG is the PROTAGONIST of her M-Rated Game; she doesn't count)
Fine view, but did you mean to put this in the ARMS general thread?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Where's that;

Plus I was thinking there should be an ARMS Newcomer thread that will get replaced once we know who the actual ARMS Representative is!!
Look in the thread selection on the main page for newcomer speculation and you should see it near the top when it comes to activity.

Top Bottom