• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'll never not be happy she was picked as the ARMS rep. I would've been disappointed if it was Spring Man even though he was an Assist Trophy.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Yo! Haven't been here in a while but figured I'd say hi since tomorrow will be a year since she was added, and I figure most people will be busy with Banjo Kazuya.

Had a large period of pausing smash due to the inability to play offline, but been getting into it again and happy to say Min Min is still very much main material for me, and still by far my favorite of the new characters. Still trying to figure out who will be a stable secondary to complement her terrible match-ups, but there's no way I drop her from main status regardless of who the last DLC is.

How does everyone else feel about her a year later? Any other Min Mains still going strong?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yo! Haven't been here in a while but figured I'd say hi since tomorrow will be a year since she was added, and I figure most people will be busy with Banjo Kazuya.

Had a large period of pausing smash due to the inability to play offline, but been getting into it again and happy to say Min Min is still very much main material for me, and still by far my favorite of the new characters. Still trying to figure out who will be a stable secondary to complement her terrible match-ups, but there's no way I drop her from main status regardless of who the last DLC is.

How does everyone else feel about her a year later? Any other Min Mains still going strong?
I'm not the best at zoning with her various arms but she's still a lot of fun. Can't consider myself a Min Min "main" but she's definitely a character I use a lot.

Just wish the community wasn't so against her sometimes. I've come across a bunch of people in my arenas who won't play me because they see I'm using her.

Top Bottom