• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Min Min playstyles

stairface

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2009-5061-8631
Curious to see how other people play Min Min, I play by pressing A and B like a troglodyte till I win, switching arms depending on the situation

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Min Min is a rather unique character as she has very little in the way of combos and is all about timing and spacing.

Rather like ARMS itself.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
As a Link main I was able to transfer my usual playstyle into Min Min quite effectively actually.

She seems to work well with a more bait and punish style. Poking with one Arm jabs/tilts and catching rolls or jumps with the second hit on occasion. And every now and then making some more aggressive rushes with her dash attack and nairs which often catches people off guard as its a contrast to her usually hanging back. Occasionzlly mixing up with grabs since the opponent will be shielding a lot. Similar to actually playing Arms its less about performing combos with her and more about reading the opponent and option coverage.

Top Bottom