• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Milwaukee, WI] looking for players interested in tournaments

SirCrappington

Smash Rookie
Hey there, my friend and I have just begun going to tournaments in an effort to get better competitively. We noticed many tournaments and weeklies in the Midwest are in the Chicago area which is pretty far from us (it is especially inconvenient if we lose). We want to start our own weeklies/ tournaments but first we want to see if there is any interest. So if you live in the Milwaukee area and are interested let me know so we can get something started if the interests is there! Thanks!

Hellichopta

Smash Rookie
I know 2 for sure interested, but upwards of 10 who probably would. Tell the smash clubs at the universities.

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
I live in Waukesha county and the Construct tournaments are great! They take place in Saint Francis which is a suburb of Milwaukee. Also MidWestLan for a small once a year local held in Pewaukee!

freshly_stirred_memes

Smash Rookie
NNID
koshlock
I'm just going to mention that if you haven't gone to Constructs already I suggest you go to as many as possible. We're attracting even more top players from Illinois and the Midwest to come to these.
I've gained so much knowledge going to those events, and I actually just placed 2nd in their last Sm4sh doubles event, getting me $70. I teamed with E2C | Naoto. Some good **** happened that day.

Rycharged

Smash Rookie
I know at least four people living in the Milwaukee area who are all great smashers and have the same issue as you. We don't want to travel all the way to madison and Chicago to compete. If you set up a tournament, we will surely be interested.

Top Bottom