• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) MikeZ's [Skullgirls' creator] send off after the donation drive.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
awesome guy! good luck with skullgirls! you deserve to be successful!
hope evo decides to give SG some kind of aknowledgement during evo, if not feature an additional game!

Revven

FrankerZ
Well said by Mike Z at the end there. Though, there's always going to be haters, we just need to know when to ignore some people.

We don't NEED to defend our game, we know it rocks, just present it to others as an awesome game by showing it's awesome. And we'll get to do exactly that at Evo.

BrandX

Smash Ace
MikeZ truly made a great speech, such a great guy.

Im just glad to know that even though we didnt make it to evo, we still have a future...

My soul can rest easy...

:phone:

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
LoL BrandX dude you're seriously funny, man. In a good way...

But yeah, big props to Mike Z. I totally agree on every point.

GG SG's, it was really fun. I hope you guys get a good side event going.

But for now it's our time to shine....

<3333333333333333333333 MELEE

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Mike Z for sparing us all from major meltdown mode BrandX.

Seriously though, I felt like he showed how legit a guy he was at the end there, definitely convinced me that this whole event meant more to him than just a chance to grab publicity for his game. Their new character looked good too, nice to see something that isn't overly sexualized or hideous.

BrandX

Smash Ace
LoL BrandX dude you're seriously funny, man. In a good way...

But yeah, big props to Mike Z. I totally agree on every point.

GG SG's, it was really fun. I hope you guys get a good side event going.

But for now it's our time to shine....

<3333333333333333333333 MELEE
Hey werent you one of the people in the stream that was insulting me? Might not be, but your name seems familiar.

Thanks, Ive been told by many people that I was funny XD
Meh: forget I brought it up lol, my memory sucks sometimes lol

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Mike Z <3

if skullgirls truly loves their games they are gonna make it work out for them in the long run, I'm not to worried.

dkuo

Smash Lord
mike z is so good that he got me hyped for a mysterious reveal for a game i have next to zero knowledge about

good ****

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
MikeZ too good
Best BB Tager
And he put together a great team of artists and developers

And he's involved with the community he's made ; u ;
Good stuff

Exeggutorr

Smash Cadet
Was anyone else hoping that the character he was releasing was gonna be heavily Peach inspired? For some reason the idea popped in my head and I wanted it to happen.

dkuo

Smash Lord
seriously though did the source on the random massive ST donations ever get uncovered? or was it all done in secret underground japanese fighter conglomerations

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
seriously though did the source on the random massive st donations ever get uncovered? or was it all done in secret underground japanese fighter conglomerations
They said they were going to investigate all the funds for all three games, I believe. I think that's why as of right now Melee's considered an "unofficial" winner, to be made official once they're done.

I'm sure there won't be any issues for us :)

bbb

Smash Champion
dude, I would but evo costs like 50 $ to enter official games

IM BROKE

Top Bottom