• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
That isn't Knuckles. It's their own original fan character, Bluckles
Whatever, the desing isn´t that bad, famous drama queen internet attacks again, only because they didn´t grow up with that desing.

If was the other way around people would say: ****, WHY KNUCLES SO SHORT! HE NEED TO BE A STRONG HULK!! HE IS WAY COOL THAT WAY!!

He now have more personality and his gimmick have more spotlight: being strong. Sonic = Speed, Tails = Smart and Knucles = Strong.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm thinking tomorrow will give us something pretty neat. New Pokemon stage, is my bet.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I predict Sakuri will show Sonic, with a scarf and bandages and blue arms, and a knuckles that practically has breasts, as an assist trophy:troll:

Last edited:

Vez

Smash Apprentice
The Pokemon stage will be announced tomorrow, but there is a catch. It's hidden under Rosalina's gown too.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
The Pokemon stage will be announced tomorrow, but there is a catch. It's hidden under Rosalina's gown too.
"Pic of the day. When Rosalina joins the battle, Alphonso takes over the cosmos!
Alphonso: Leave it to me! "

Lozjam

Smash Champion
It is the year of the scarfs! First link, now sonic! What next?
Hmmmmmmm whats weird is that both hyrule warriors and sonic boom, are both spin-offs/ are being made by a different developer, and they both get Scarves! To be honest I like the new character design besides knuckles, and it could potentially help the Wii U a ton, if it is a good game. Well it isn't being made by Sonic Team, so that to me shows promise right off the bat.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
None of you are entitled to anything ever.

Enjoy your 100% free promotional content. They don't need to give you anything fancy because you asked for it, because they still have plenty to show us and all of you are going to buy this game.

Go to bed.
Not again with this "entitled" crap....

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I guess Alfonzo's job isn't always bad.

When then universe in Rosalina's dress is busy, Alfonzo takes over. "Leave it to me!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm pretty sure they need to show us some stuff, after all, they are promoting a game, after all. I mean, there's no need to be greedy, but it's a developer's job to release new info about their game.
Well, they don't have to. It's their decision.
A leaker on the other hand, fits the job completely.

Last edited:

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I'm pretty sure they need to show us some stuff, after all, they are promoting a game, after all. I mean, there's no need to be greedy, but it's a developer's job to release new info about their game.
No, don't get me wrong, Sakurai does NOT have to make pics if he doesn't want to. All I'm trying to say is that I feel people are allowing to be disappointed in an uninteresting pic. I just hate it when someone brings up the "entitled speech" when no one's even acting entitled. Until someone curses Sakurai and the game, leave the entitled speeches out of it. It only causes debate, y'know what I mean?

Hong

The Strongest
Everyone who checks pictures of the day is going to buy the game. Don't even try this.

They still have a good 100 or so images to post that will feature ABSOLUTELY NOTHING so you better buckle down and enjoy the ride.
No, don't get me wrong, Sakurai does NOT have to make pics if he doesn't want to. All I'm trying to say is that I feel people are allowing to be disappointed in an uninteresting pic. I just hate it when someone brings up the "entitled speech" when no one's even acting entitled. Until someone curses Sakurai and the game, leave the entitled speeches out of it. It only causes debate, y'know what I mean?
It's for your own health.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Not to seem like I'm trying to instigate but nobody questioned or reacted poorly to the use of the word "entitled" until you mentioned it... I mean we were all reacting to that article on IGN which kind of actually called for the use of the word.

Now calling other users entitled when they show some dissatisfaction, yeah, that's unnecessary.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
What does everyone predict for tonight? Personally I would like to see more of Dedede or Fox. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Lucario either.

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
I predict a screenshot of an attempted Rosalina upskirt.

Sakurai: See? The cosmos!

Morbi

Scavenger
What does everyone predict for tonight? Personally I would like to see more of Dedede or Fox. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Lucario either.
I am speculating that we will see Dr. Luigi. It is going to happen one of these days, and I will be the only one who successfully predicts it.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Hmmmmmmm whats weird is that both hyrule warriors and sonic boom, are both spin-offs/ are being made by a different developer, and they both get Scarves! To be honest I like the new character design besides knuckles, and it could potentially help the Wii U a ton, if it is a good game. Well it isn't being made by Sonic Team, so that to me shows promise right off the bat.
This pisses me off beyond reason, Sonic Team hasn't made a bad game in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom