• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
http://gaminrealm.com/2014/02/06/smash-4-updates-are-inadequate/

Hmmeh. Not sure if I should agree with this article
Mostly I think the article overstates the Brawl Dojo in regards to what it did and what it provided in regards to content. I remember periods during Brawls developement where there were dry periods on the Dojo where not alot of extremely interesting things were shown or done. I remember alot of the same kind of compliants during that time as well.

There are two things to take into account with the screenshots this time around, Sakurai pretty much already made it apparant that they did not plan to go into the same type of detail they did previously. Second as we don't know yet when in 2014 the release is planned we really don't know how far apart they going to drag the daily pictures out.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims

I disagree with this article. We are receiving enough information amidst the joke updates. Most developers do not offer any information aside from major gaming events so the author should be happy with what he is given.

Personally I think the updates and more substantial information will ramp up once we get closer to the release date.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

...And this is the problem I have with people like this.
Why can't he make a joke post every now and then. Why does it have to be imformative every single time.
Remember? This was meant to be a side thing, just something to show while we wait.
And before someone pulls up the dojo. Mind you it was over a year before we got any real information.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
The first?! Ha!
No, there's been more.
Well I just meant of the week, in my opinion this was the first "pointless" pic of the day.

Now as far as that IGN thing... I can't stand when people act like we're entitled to all sorts of info from these pics, especially when Sakurai already said he wouldn't be doing anything Dojo-esque this time around.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I just meant of the week, in my opinion this was the first "pointless" pic of the day.

Now as far as that IGN thing... I can't stand when people act like we're entitled to all sorts of info from these pics, especially when Sakurai already said he wouldn't be doing anything Dojo-esque this time around.
I think the problem is the Dojo, I'll admit, did give information (and generally in detail) every day (and plus the numerous character reveals, like when we had multiple character in one week).
The problem is that people keep forgetting we had a massive drought of information. Of which, if I'm correct, lasted around a year.
At least this time we're getting a steady flow of information. Sure, can it get boring at times? Yes. But at least it's something.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Tomorrow will show a Picture of Ridley's tail, making it impossible to tell what he is. Damn you, Sakurai. D:

But nah, Pokémon Stage or Lucario Special tomorrow. ^^

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Tomorrow screenshot will be something I can't guess.
That is a paradox, because if in fact is something that you can´t guess....you guessed so is something you can guess, but if you can guess that is something that you can´t guess them you didn´t guessed right because you need to fail the guess to be a true statement.

Yeah I am lost here...but you get it.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I have the urge to be disappointed. Hhmmm..I KNOW...I'll predict something so I'll be disappointed tommorrow...

Let's see... We are going to see a new stage...maybe a Pokémon stage.

ALL ABOARD THE PREDICTION TRAIN BOAT!!!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have the urge to be disappointed. Hhmmm..I KNOW...I'll predict something so I'll be disappointed tommorrow...

Let's see... We are going to see a new stage...maybe a Pokémon stage.

ALL ABOARD THE PREDICTION TRAIN BOAT!!!
I prefer automobile.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He says that the Lucario up-B update was pointless because it was a move in Brawl , and then proceeds to ignore the comment stating it was altered .
He doesn't know what he's talking about !
Implying he did even before he went to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom