• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The least we can expect is the stage confirmation and Master Hand. Maybe we'll be teased with a screenshot of his fingers and everyone will think it's Mario's glove or something. Sakurai's trolliness would totally rub off the community then. But I'm afraid speculation in that area is only so dry at the moment. But how fluid it'll be once we see it.

Edit: Please don't spam the same image more than once.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The least we can expect is the stage confirmation and Master Hand. Maybe we'll be teased with a screenshot of his fingers and everyone will think it's Mario's glove or something. Sakurai's trolliness would totally rub off the community then. But I'm afraid speculation in that area is only so dry at the moment. But how fluid it'll be once we see it.
You know, the best part about this response is that it looks like he actually just read that post from the book in his hands. ¦D

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Sakurai's comment on this picture was painful to read. Where the **** were his translators/proofreaders?
Miiverse has exploded with perverted comments.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai's comment on this picture was painful to read. Where the f$#@ were his translators/proofreaders?
Miiverse has exploded with perverted comments.
Yeah, in all seriousness, he might not have known what he was saying when he said...THAT. Unless he really is a troll. Or his translators are trolls.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The man just gift wrapped a vagina joke to the Smash fanbase. I don't think he could have been less subtle if he taped the Pic of a the Day to a frozen ham and punted it through a window.
Which wan't supposed to be intentional by the way. Of course others would look at it differently.
I also find it funny that people are now making jokes about it even though it was in her trailer.

Last edited:
HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW?
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL IS SAID TO RESIDE UNDER LUIGI'S HAT?
UH? UH? NICE INFO ISN'T IT GUYS UH?
AND YOU'LL NEVER GONNA GUESS ON WHAT PART OF THE MYTHOLOGY OF WHICH FRANCHISE I'M GONNA **** ALL OVER TOMORROW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BECAUSE I DON'T ****ING CARE
I'M SAKURAI
I DO WHAT I WANT
**** YOU
THE COSMOS
UNDER THE GOWN
**** YOU
Just append "Pic of the day." to the beginning of that and you'd have a pretty befitting caption for today's update!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Real talk though I've played both Mario Galaxies and I don't remember either of them referencing Rosalina having any sort of... powers underneath her dress.

Sakurai's comment is just flat out weird for multiple reasons.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Yes, he's just innocently naive
Sakurai is so Moe. "Mi-miyamoto sempai, why are you laughing about the cosmos being under Rosalina's dress?"*blush*
The man just gift wrapped a vagina joke to the Smash fanbase. I don't think he could have been less subtle if he taped the Pic of a the Day to a frozen ham and punted it through a window.
Honestly I think anything of the post. I still think you have to reach a fair bit to make it vulgar especially since he saws beneath her gown instead of in her gown.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
This just proves that Smash Bros can bring out the worst of humanity.

And I'm laughing at every single junction.

You're doing great things, Sakurai! Great things!

Also, no Men in Black references yet?

The galaxy is on Orion's Belt.

The cosmos is under Rosie's gown.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
That guy, I tell ya. After Brawl, he was complaining about all the user-submitted shots of inappropriate angles on the dress-wearing characters (bottom of this page). Now he's practically encouraging it by piquing interest about Rosalina's cosmos.
It reminds of those Japanese shots that showed Zelda, Peach, and Zero Suit Samus being attacked by Game & Watch's Octopus.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
So if the universe is underneath her gown, that explains why the space Pokemon Palkia, is spaced like a giant di--- *gets sucked into wormhole*

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Disturbing or not, that's going to be a really good aerial if it really hits the entire area that that graphic effect is since it controls the space that both a back air and an up air would traditionally control.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
What's all this about Mewtwo's birthday being today? What the hell does that even mean? Is it when the character was created for the franchise? Is it when he was scrapped off the back of mew? What?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
What's all this about Mewtwo's birthday being today? What the hell does that even mean? Is it when the character was created for the franchise? Is it when he was scrapped off the back of mew? What?
There's a journal in Pokémon Red that states that Mew gave birth to Mewtwo February 6th.

It's quite silly people expected anything related to Mewtwo honestly, I doubt Sakurai would even know such a small little trivia thing.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
WHOA GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT IT IS SAID THAT THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE AND DEATH IS HIDDEN BENEATH MARTH'S CAPE?
UH? DID YOU ****ING KNOW?
NOW YOU DO ASSHOLES
YOU ****ING DO
YOU CAN THANK ME, MR. MASAHIRO SAKURAI
YOU'RE WELCOME
YOU LITTLE ****S
YOU'RE ****ING WELCOME

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
WHOA GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT IT IS SAID THAT THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE AND DEATH IS HIDDEN BENEATH MARTH'S CAPE?
NOW YOU DO *******S
YOU ****ING DO
YOU'RE WELCOME
YOU LITTLE ****S
YOU'RE ****ING WELCOME
Stop monkeying around.

Anyways, yeah, tomorrow will be a Pokémon Stage at least. ^^

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
NOW YOU DO *******S
YOU ****ING DO
YOU'RE WELCOME
YOU LITTLE ****S
YOU'RE ****ING WELCOME
Can you stop the spam, please?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm guessing 3DS picture tomorrow. Possibly a stage.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sakurai has reached new levels of trolling today.

Still, the visuals of the game are impressive as always.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
There consists about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (sextillion):teeth: stars under Rosalina and every space animal deep inside of her are like a hotdog down a 1 trillion ft. hallway. :urg:
:falco::falcomelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::fox64::fox64::fox64::fox64::fox::fox::wolf::wolf::wolf::wolf::lylat::lylat::lylat::lylat::lylat::kirbymelee:>:rosalina:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yeah, in all seriousness, he might not have known what he was saying when he said...THAT. Unless he really is a troll. Or his translators are trolls.
It's been proven that Sakurai is a cruel troll, especially to his loyal fanbase.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
I looked at the PoTD earlier this morning when I was still half-asleep. My heart sank when I saw Ridley in the background. Then, I woke up and realized Ridley isn't in the background.

I am happy to tell you that my heart floats again.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think Sakurai must've caught on with the stuff that people said about what's under Rosalina's dress, and simply decided to show some sense of humor for today's screenshot. Someone even made a Miiverse drawing for that very occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom