• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well guys, if there's anything we should've leraned by now, it's that space truly is the final frontier. And that final frontier is under Rosalina's dress.

...Wait a second. Guys, I get it now! D:

The underneath of Rosalina's dress is the new FINAL DESTINATION! THAT'S THE REVEAL!!

Well played, Sakurai... ¦(

D

Deleted member

Now to wait until someone alters the picture to have multiple Cosmos come out of her dress....

Well guys, if there's anything we should've leraned by now, it's that space truly is the final frontier. And that final frontier is under Rosalina's dress.
...Wait a second. Guys, I get it now! D:
The underneath of Rosalina's dress is the new FINAL DESTINATION! THAT'S THE REVEAL!!
Well played, Sakurai... ¦(
Who's to say Brawl's Final Destination wasn't already inside Rosalina's dress?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What a ****ing stupid update my God LOL

"It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown." WHAT THE **** IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Why? What the ****? Why the ****?
Jesus Christ if you don't have anything to say DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

WHAT IS THIS ****.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Now to wait until someone alters the picture to have multiple Cosmos come out of her dress....

Who's to say Brawl's Final Destination wasn't already inside Rosalina's dress?
...Do you really wanna start speculating as to why there was an endless golden sea inside of that dress? ¦D

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
THE COSMOS UNDER HER GOWN ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME SAKURAI THE COSMOS?
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU
**** YOU SAKURAI JUST, JUST **** YOU

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Someone on Miiverse said: The cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown and the milky way is on her chest.

Sakurai, why did you do this to us?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
...Do you really wanna start speculating as to why there was an endless golden sea inside of that dress? ¦D
Until we get screenshots reeling the background of Final Destination, we can only wonder what form this game's iteration of the stage will look like. Of course, there's the possibility that a leak will come through.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW?
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL IS SAID TO RESIDE UNDER LUIGI'S HAT?
UH? UH? NICE INFO ISN'T IT GUYS UH?
AND YOU'LL NEVER GONNA GUESS ON WHAT PART OF THE MYTHOLOGY OF WHICH FRANCHISE I'M GONNA **** ALL OVER TOMORROW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BECAUSE I DON'T ****ING CARE
I'M SAKURAI
I DO WHAT I WANT
**** YOU
THE COSMOS
UNDER THE GOWN
**** YOU

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Until we get screenshots reeling the background of Final Destination, we can only wonder what form this game's iteration of the stage will look like. Of course, there's the possibility that a leak will come through.
I guess you're right. I just hope we don't get showered with tons of overly hyped speculation this time around.

People just can't stay golden these days.

Well, except for Golden himself, but last I checked, he loves showers. ¦D

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW?
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL IS SAID TO RESIDE UNDER LUIGI'S HAT?
AND YOU'LL NEVER GONNA GUESS ON WHAT PART OF THE MYTHOLOGY OF WHICH FRANCHISE I'M GONNA **** ALL OVER TOMORROW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I'M SAKURAI
I DO WHAT I WANT
**** YOU
THE COSMOS
UNDER THE GOWN
**** YOU

I guess you're right. I just hope we don't get showered with tons of overly hyped speculation this time around.

Vez

Smash Apprentice
Not to sound like an entitled jerk but this is probably the worst and most pointless update the site has ever had. At least pictures like Luigi scratching his nose were amusing.

D

Deleted member

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW?
I'M SAKURAI
I DO WHAT I WANT
**** YOU
THE COSMOS
UNDER THE GOWN
**** YOU

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
All in all, I think I enjoyed tonight's picture more than most. It provided for some hilarious comments.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
"It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown." WHAT THE **** IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
Sakurai is revealing the origin of life... All this time we assumed we were created by higher beings or evolved from prehistoric animals... Turns out all was created underneath Rosalina's dress.

From now on we shall now be known as the United Nations of Rosalina. One nation, under God underneath Rosalina's gown, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

All hail Goddess Rosalina and her blue gown of infinite life, space, and time.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Reading the weekly overview is gonna be REAL interesting.....

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion

Well, except for Golden himself, but last I checked, he loves showers. ¦D
The least we can expect is the stage confirmation and Master Hand. Maybe we'll be teased with a screenshot of his fingers and everyone will think it's Mario's glove or something. Sakurai's trolliness would totally rub off the community then. But I'm afraid speculation in that area is only so dry at the moment. But how fluid it'll be once we see it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The least we can expect is the stage confirmation and Master Hand. Maybe we'll be teased with a screenshot of his fingers and everyone will think it's Mario's glove or something. Sakurai's trolliness would totally rub off the community then. But I'm afraid speculation in that area is only so dry at the moment. But how fluid it'll be once we see it.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Why do people think this is her up air attack? That is some serious broken **** if it is. Even if the trail doesn't last the whole effect, the range is already massive enough.

All these disappointments from people because they expect so much from Sakurai. I wouldn't expect anything unless there's a Direct.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Not once has there ever been a Pic of the Day to make me this giddy! We've turned something so trivial into something much bigger thanks to Sakurai's caption. OwO

D

Deleted member

Not once has there ever been a Pic of the Day to make me this giddy! We've turned something so trivial into something much bigger thanks to Sakurai's caption. OwO
Innuendos are the greatest aren't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom