• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Well, as least it's not entirely generic even if we already sort of assumed that it was going to be. Low-Level information still beats out general screenshot pic.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok it's over nothing special today I looked at the quote not only he talked about the different moves with luma

He include a quote on the anniversary of smash 64 so nothing special

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh like all of you figured out how to unlock Ness the day game came out.
I didn't even know who Ness was when 64 came out or when I unlocked him.

And still had absolutely no idea until Brawl came around. XD

Groose

Smash Champion
I didn't even know who Ness was when 64 came out or when I unlocked him.

And still had absolutely no idea until Brawl came around. XD
Learntospendhoursreadingallthetrophiesinmeleeyouutterfool. :p

Anyway, I'm expecting our comical picture of the week tomorrow. Peach, Luigi, or Zelda will be up to something, methinks.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I guess Sakurai forgot that he's supposed to do as his smashboard fans say and release
guys Sakurai is just trolling. Im sure that he has something planned for the day AFTER the 15th anniversary!!! GET HYPE and if not tomorrow then the next day and the next day and the next day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9PpC1QOO8
Or...maybe he's just busy working on the game, and has a pre set schedule of when he releases stuff! It's cool to get hyped, but it seems like you guys were really bummed out when he didn't give big info, so don't get your hopes up too much!! :0

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I'd rather surround myself in a room with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Captain Syrup, Samus, Zelda, Veran, Palutena, Medusa, Shantae, Miss Fit, Tharja, Jody Summer and Chell from Portal.

I know Sakurai would back me up on that...
Where's Captain Falcon? YOU DON'T WANT DAT DREAM BODY?!

LazerRage

Smash Cadet
Yeah pretty tame reveal, but hey, it's not nothing... we got a confirmation of Rosalina's play style (even though we all figured from whats already been shown).

My advice to everyone trying to predict the daily pics: Give up hope. Let the numbness wash over you as you let go of the f*cks you previously gave. Trust me... it's a lot less disappointment when you expect the worst-- this way when something actually new or interesting is revealed, its more of a surprise.

Besides, it seems like Sakurai likes to mess with our heads- take the bait-and-switch reveal when they announced Rosalina as evidence. Let's hope he doesn't put us through a dry spell for more than a couple weeks at a time.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Yeah pretty tame reveal, but hey, it's not nothing... we got a confirmation of Rosalina's play style (even though we all figured from whats already been shown).

My advice to everyone trying to predict the daily pics: Give up hope. Let the numbness wash over you as you let go of the f*cks you previously gave. Trust me... it's a lot less disappointment when you expect the worst-- this way when something actually new or interesting is revealed, its more of a surprise.

Besides, it seems like Sakurai likes to mess with our heads- take the bait-and-switch reveal when they announced Rosalina as evidence. Let's hope he doesn't put us through a dry spell for more than a couple weeks at a time.
See, I don't think Sakurai is trying to mess with us at all. I think he's just a developer, and probably while developing something or playtesting, sees something funny and posts it. And probably has a schedule for when he releases characters. It's not like he reads SmashBoards and goes "Ah, that's what they think huh? I'll do the opposite!"

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I really enjoy the feeling though. I love feeling like we may get something big then get nothing or vice versa. It's exciting...or I am just a really odd person.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
Sakurai isn't messing with anyone. The problem is that every time there is a special date everyone gets all hyped up and and freaks out when it is just another ordinary daily picture.

Morbi

Scavenger
Sakurai isn't messing with anyone. The problem is that every time there is a special date everyone gets all hyped up and and freaks out when it is just another ordinary daily picture.
One might argue that the 15th anniversary is not just an ordinary day. Even then, we already knew this about Rosalina, so it wasn't even new news. However, you are correct. It isn't like he is intending to "mess" with anybody.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Hmm, actually kind of surprised we didn't get a pic of the day having to do with the anniversary, such as one of Smash 64 characters on Battlefield or something. I saw his additional comment though, and Smash certainly has come a long way. Rosalina looks like a fantastic addition.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling that tonight's picture is going to be interesting. No reason for thinking such, just a feeling but I'm thinking an assist trophy or stage.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I have a prediction but not a pic of the day one. The next newcomer we get will have a red background to match their character. Just looking at the site. Barley any red in there.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I have a feeling it's just going to be a random pic that we can't predict haha!
Also, why were we expecting a heavy hitting October? (I'm not being sarcastic, I wasn't active on the forums then)

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't active either, but I think it was because Peach, Toon Link and Sonic were revealed within a short time span thatlead people to think that characters would be revealed more frequently from that point forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom