• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I wish I wasn't so pessimistic. As much as I'd love these ideas to happen... I don't think Sakurai loves us as much as you all think :S

I'll gladly be wrong, and I'm open to hype, but this is too obscure for me to hype about.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hope we get Ridley's AT.
Oh, you say that every time.

So, I've got this really...interesting chick I'm following on Miiverse who is a huge fan of Midna, but she posts really random funny stuff sometimes. This is from a half hour ago:

"I'm glad Sakurai announced Vegeta on the 15th anniversary of Smash Bros, that's very festive. Vegeta looks like a very unique character, although his inclusion is odd. Looks great."

I lol'd.

Edit: It's satire btw

Gabeking54

Smash Journeyman
Someone from neogaf just posted this:

Astrosanity said:
A friend of mine told me they'll reveal Little Mac tonight and not to expect character cuts.
Keep in mind he doesn't work in the game industry and doesn't know anybody remotely connected to Smash's development, but it's still something he told me.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So in anticipation of a possible Captain Falcon reveal, behold!!!! It's the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Music with Captain Falcon's voice remixed in!

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I still can't believe there's all this hype over one pic (of course it could be a character though). I can't wait to see what it's like right before the release of the game. This party's gettin' crazy, let's rock!

D

Deleted member

Here is what most people are doing on Sakurai's profile

"Come on, Sakurai..."

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Sometimes I like to go to the Brawl Character Discussion forum and dig up old character support threads just to see their reaction to their confirmation/deconfirmation.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I am at least predicting a cool picture even if it has nothing new in it. Though anniversary artwork would be really nifty.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
...Now's a good as time as any for a fap.. I-I mean.. Midnight snack.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
A sick, sick part of me hopes it's a picture confirming Ridley as a stage hazard, with Sakurai saying "He was just too big to be playable," just to watch these forums absolutely explode.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
A sick, sick part of me hopes it's a picture confirming Ridley as a stage hazard, with Sakurai saying "He was just too big to be playable," just to watch these forums absolutely explode.
Very sick indeed.

Honestly, if Ridley isn't playable I want this to happen too. Not because of some heartless reason; if Ridley isn't playable I want to get it out of the way. Sakurai putting the nail in the coffin would be nice too. Well...as nice as ripping off a band aid quickly if you know what I mean.

peachy!

super princess
Sometimes I like to go to the Brawl Character Discussion forum and dig up old character support threads just to see their reaction to their confirmation/deconfirmation.
I just did that, and I feel so bad for those who expected Megaman and Isaac for Brawl. They refused to believe the real leaks in hopes that their most-requested characters made it into Smash.

Call me a pessimist, but I think it will be the same thing all over again. When the game is released, I'll come back to read our Ridley and K. Rool support threads.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Luma Shot confirmed name of one of Rosalina's moves. That's about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom