• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii's would be legal everywhere if they were allowed on For Glory mode

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
If they were allowed on For Glory. They easily wouod be legal in all tournies. People usually base alot from FG mode. People go on there to level up and even got the whole "2 Stock rule" b3cause of FG.

Some parts of Japan bans Mii's entirely, because they are not playable in FG. People would not be able to no longer say "Miis with customs is bad and wrong", because they would be able to change moves and sizes in FG mode(default mode).

Mii's being banned in FG has given people a reason to use it against Mii's in legality.

Unless there is some petition Sakurai or NiNtendo can see. We really need Miis to be legal in FG. The reason for them being banned is silly, since other Nintendo games like Mario Kart 8 allow any miis to be used online, even if its a innapropriate Mii.

Mii legality seems impossible at this point. I doubt they will ever be free. But if Sakurai can make them legal in FG mode. This would greatly help us out for the next Smash. I hope he can make Miis playable in FG, but part of me doubts it.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
There's some mod that allows you to do it (it's called CSS expansion or something), but it's kinda impractical and I think restricts them to vanilla sets.

Shofu got it to work with brawler somehow.

The thing that gets me about this is that it shouldn't take modding for this to be a thing, but oh well.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
There's some mod that allows you to do it (it's called CSS expansion or something), but it's kinda impractical and I think restricts them to vanilla sets.

Shofu got it to work with brawler somehow.

The thing that gets me about this is that it shouldn't take modding for this to be a thing, but oh well.
Its so dumb that they aren't allowed on FG in the first place. Why remove 3 unique characters out of that mode? Its so dumb smh

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
That limitation was obviously put into place to prevent any possible bullying. But man, I really wanted unknowns to see my Asuka Kazama (:4miibrawl:) or Doctor Lucina (:4miisword:) or Samus Junior (:4miigun:).

Oh well, there is still the option of With Friends or offline. Even if Miis will never be legal any more than items, I'm not giving up on them.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
That limitation was obviously put into place to prevent any possible bullying. But man, I really wanted unknowns to see my Asuka Kazama (:4miibrawl:) or Doctor Lucina (:4miisword:) or Samus Junior (:4miigun:).

Oh well, there is still the option of With Friends or offline. Even if Miis will never be legal any more than items, I'm not giving up on them.
The whole "bullying" thing still makes no sense to me, since other Nintendo games allow Mii's to be used online like Mario Kart. I don't get how anyone can bully someone with a Mii. You can already do that in For Glory waiting room by changing your tag to "you suck" and other things. You can still teabag people and taunt in FG still. Doesnt stop trolls. All banning Mii's did was take away 3 characters and cost Mii's legality sadly.

I sadly stopped with the Mii Movement, because they will never be fully legal at a national. I know the people who are in charge of nationals such as Evo and Genesis. They are anti mii. With them in charge of those vital series. Miis will mever be legal, only at 1111 Guest.

Our only hope is if Sakurai does allow Miis to be playable in For Glory on the Switch.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
It's sad but true unfortunately. I don't know how ROM gets around in Japan lol.

Ryuphoton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuphoton
3DS FC
2552-4567-9907
I would love to see Mii's on FG, partially due to the fact that I almost exclusively play Mii's nowadays, and the other reason being the roster feels incomplete without the Mii's, at least to me it seems like that. I have a feeling that they didn't put Mii's on FG so that people wouldn't put on edgy names on their Mii's and show them off online and offend someone.

Top Bottom