• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis Legal for MLG 2015: New Orleans!

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Ahoy my fellow Swordies, CT Nyani here with the goodest of news.

As you may or may not be aware, MLG has announced a Smash 4 National at the end of this month. Today, the official rule sets for each game was published - And the rule set for Smash 4 says the following about Mii Fighters:

"Each player may make one Mii Fighter of each type (Brawler/Gunner/Swordfighter) during a set when they intend to use them. They may only use a system default Mii with any special combination of their preference. The appearance or equipment may not be altered"

This is actually my personal ideal way for Miis to be "standardized", so I'm personally pretty happy with this ruling. Unfortunately, as I'll be on staff with the event, I won't have time to enter and represent Swordie. So, hopefully i'll see some of you there, showing the not-bottom-tier-ness of our character.

The Facebook event page can be found here, for anyone interested:
https://www.facebook.com/events/703986183079294/

Regards,

CT Nyani(1332)

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Oh! So your set is 1332. I was always wondering which set you use. Wait... You can't participate?! Dang it. You were our go to person.

Anyways, Thank you so much for allowing Miis! I know you guys are getting heated for this but you made the minority proud to play their character.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Nooo trela is the go-to for swordie, mine is still mediocre.

But yeah, we're happy to have a chance to help bring Mii legality to the front. We're confident it'll only bring positives to the event, regardless of how much some people want to complain.

Mmeaninglessnamee

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mmeaninglessname
I hope Mew2King gives Brawler some visibility at MLG, unfortunately I don't see any other Mii mains doing well enough to be noticed by anyone who isn't physically at the event. (I'm assuming Chibo also can't enter either because staff.)

I'm just glad I can use swordfigter/gunner at my locals now, if only for a couple weeks while MLG is the next event to prepare for.

Top Bottom