• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii's at EVO 2016

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
I'm pretty sure Bear is anti Mii and D1 is neutral. Basically, things look bad, as usual.

Edit: They're both anti Mii. Great…

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
Bear is not only anti-Mii, he has been anti-reason - when I asked for a reason why he was including a restriction on a character (every out-of-game ruling would need sound reasoning to be considered logically valid) the response was circular logic: That the ruling could be justified by Vegas smash rulings... which seems to be his rulings, so he used his own ruling as reason for his own ruling. It begs the question, logically; fallacy. When I pointed this out, I was ignored.
So requesting that we respectfully and intelligently contact Bear is probably going to be met with the same behavior. Any progress towards a more logically consistent ruleset will more likely require a different approach. If the Smash Community wants this issue addressed they had better demand better from their TOs.

Top Bottom