• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'm not a knight though, I'm a rogue shooter.

also ayy lmao fedora aliens

I think I broke the game...

Last edited:

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Going all swordie at tonight's local, its admittedly going better than expected. In losers round 2, which is lame, but just playing solid. Ill try to get on stream maybe?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Going all swordie at tonight's local, its admittedly going better than expected. In losers round 2, which is lame, but just playing solid. Ill try to get on stream maybe?
good luck up air them to death
:4miisword:

Last edited:

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
I caught a yoshi on top platform of dreamland and hoo-ha killed him at 60 lol. Then i got shield broken twice for not knowing the matchup.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Alright im out, ran into falcon which imo is one of swordie's worst matchups, so cant be too disappointed there. Got one good match vs a pika on stream, ill post it to the video thread when its up .

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Alright im out, ran into falcon which imo is one of swordie's worst matchups, so cant be too disappointed there. Got one good match vs a pika on stream, ill post it to the video thread when its up .
first of all grats on your swordfighter play
second gasp how dare you double post the double post police will arrest you to meme heck

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
What Antony said.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
this video gave me the idea of Yoshi doing his d-air while simultaneously doing Swordfighter's D-air

RIP Shield

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Did you know that if you do the villager/gunner graphic glitch enough times, stuff turns invisible? The glitch is to just hit villager with a grenade during his/her Usmash while the fireworks are out. If done correctly, this happens:

Covered battlefield in nothing but fireworks. You don't take damage from them, they're just there until villager successfully connects Usmash with something.

Doing it excessively will actually make the fireworks fail to come up, but the hitbox is still there. Same with nearly all of gunner's moves involving flashes and explosions (so almost everything gunner does). This also affects other characters' attacks, causing the graphics to partially show up or turn invisible.

I double SD'd and a second revival platform didn't load. Levitating villager is levitating.

Everyone's shield turns invisible during this. I just held shield and had villager wail on it until gunner did this. There's no indication that the shield is up or is being damaged other than the clank sound when something hits it.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
The epic saga countinues

(Das all i'm doing) ;3
Also I posted twice
I AM THE LAW

Last edited:

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Guess i'm a

Cause I keep double posting

Also fixed the typos

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
All these double posts are driving me crazy. lol

In other news, I'm considering on getting another modding position.

Just have to make sure I don't overdue it like last time. @_@

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Im thinking they mean that you can safely use this throw on rosa since it'll dodge the luma attacks that could come. Could work, tbh i know notging about grabbing rosa since i used to main mario and was spoiled by grab->buffered bthrow destroying luma.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
somehow I missed getting notifications in this thread
Did you say anti-luma?

Do tell.
well Down throw has invincibility so Luma can't interrupt you mid throw
turns out f and b throw have this as well and the kick can also instantly launch luma allowing for a quick pivot F-smash

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I used to always think that Swordfighter had great tools against Luma even before the days we got buffed. Need to make Swordfighter videos a thing ASAP. Just gotta wait for the Wii U to let me transfer my NNID and such over... 5-7 business days ;~;

Routa

Smash Lord
When people talk about anti-Luma, our Dair is first thing that comes to my mind. Not sure how good option it is 'cause last time I fought against Rosa&Luma was... 4 or 5 months ago?

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've been noticing people calling Swordfighter "Swordie/Swordy"
I completely understand why though
Brawler, Gunner, and Swordfighter doesn't roll off the tounge like Brawler, Grunner, and Swordie

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I've been noticing people calling Swordfighter "Swordie/Swordy"
I completely understand why though
Brawler, Gunner, and Swordfighter doesn't roll off the tounge like Brawler, Grunner, and Swordie
Hey.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Sword wielder should have been the official name of the character.

It makes more sense in my opinion.

Top Bottom