• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Called MVD a worthless troll. That said, post revised; moderators aren't confirming the others got Infractions too, but implying it's possible; apparently all mod actions on the new forum system are publicly listed as 'warnings' even if they weren't.

So I recant that remark.

I do however remain very angry and have pretty much told the mods I'm not backing off until the Twitter harassment ends. They can do something about that before I'll calm down.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Pegasus Knight, I respect what you're trying to do but you shouldn't be getting riled up over this. You shouldn't stoop to their level if they wanna play that way.

Let them get infracted for being snarky, no reason for you to follow suit by doing the same to them. Best we can do is call them out for not knowing what they're talking about and correct them when they're being dumb about things.

I love the passion, but don't let it take place of your better judgement.

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
*Shrug*

Thanks for the advice, but currently in no mood to care. Feel free to toss a couple more of those infraction point thingies at me; maybe if I get enough I can turn them in for a neat prize.

...Wait, that's arcade tickets I'm thinking of.

Well, whatever. Points, tickets, all good to me.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Just keep it in mind pal, I don't wanna see you getting banned eventually because people are getting you to lose your cool.

Also, this is kind of a dumb question but, why don't you use an avatar? The placeholder image is laeeeeeeeeeem.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I like being a shapeless anonymous blob. S'cool.
but....
but....

your name is pegasus knight come on, theres got to be awesome images of pegasus knights

also as far mvd goes, don't feed the troll, educate his audience, but never "fight back" if that makes any sense

also keep forgetting that a certain Irish attorney stalks this thread

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Never punch a punching bag without gloves... unless you want to scrape up your hand.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
i was summoned

Speaking of attorneys and summonings, I recently got summonsed for jury duty. Sounds like the perfect excuse for an Ace Attorney binge over the next three weeks to me (nobody mention that the games don't actually have juries in them. Also assumes I can put away MGS5 long enough to actually fit in anything else. damn that **** is good)

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
i was summoned

Speaking of attorneys and summonings, I recently got summonsed for jury duty. Sounds like the perfect excuse for an Ace Attorney binge over the next three weeks to me (nobody mention that the games don't actually have juries in them)
That happened to me, I was there for like two hours and then sent home.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Apparently I'm going to be there for 2-3 days minimum, or so the letter said - if I don't get picked for a trial on the first day, I still have to keep going for a few more days, in case they need jurors on other trials. I just hope I don't get stuck with some really drawn-out thing, since I have a flight booked for three weeks after the first day. Maybe if I turn up in a blue suit and spiky wig I can get out of it :p (apparently defence barristers are more likely to object to jurors who turn up in suits), but on the other hand it might be something really interesting.

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Clearly Mii Sword needs a judge outfit with a gavel.

Backpedaling a bit: Warnings accumulate infraction points in most forums, after a certain threshold of which the user will be banned for a length dependent on the infraction points remaining. Usually more points = longer base period, in that if they do ****head moves and get infracted for higher values over and over, they're out for a longer length of time since they're clearly problematic.

With that said, I suspect baiting is fairly low on the list compared to, say, harassing PMs or wall posts. However, I think the actual point value given is up to the moderator, and they might just do increasing values every time so that, the first time they're banned it lasts a week but the next time it lasts a month, etc.

If MVD and Vinnie like acting at their screen-ages consistantly, they'll be booted out soon enough. Just keep face enough that they break down and get banned, instead of getting banned yourself in the process.

There's a fine line between victim and petty. Walk it firmly.

MVD

Smash Master
Clearly Mii Sword needs a judge outfit with a gavel.

Backpedaling a bit: Warnings accumulate infraction points in most forums, after a certain threshold of which the user will be banned for a length dependent on the infraction points remaining. Usually more points = longer base period, in that if they do ****head moves and get infracted for higher values over and over, they're out for a longer length of time since they're clearly problematic.

With that said, I suspect baiting is fairly low on the list compared to, say, harassing PMs or wall posts. However, I think the actual point value given is up to the moderator, and they might just do increasing values every time so that, the first time they're banned it lasts a week but the next time it lasts a month, etc.

If MVD and Vinnie like acting at their screen-ages consistantly, they'll be booted out soon enough. Just keep face enough that they break down and get banned, instead of getting banned yourself in the process.

There's a fine line between victim and petty. Walk it firmly.
lol very nice productive witch hunt. everyone is entitled to their opinions, I respect yours, now kindly respect mine

MVD

Smash Master
Called MVD a worthless troll. That said, post revised; moderators aren't confirming the others got Infractions too, but implying it's possible; apparently all mod actions on the new forum system are publicly listed as 'warnings' even if they weren't.

So I recant that remark.

I do however remain very angry and have pretty much told the mods I'm not backing off until the Twitter harassment ends. They can do something about that before I'll calm down.
definitely not a worthless troll, if I were worthless all of you wouldnt be getting so mad at my OPINIONS, I respect yours now respect mine. always welcome to have a civilized chat about it

hi, how are you doing?
im doin pretty well, how bout you?

Last edited by a moderator:

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
lol very nice productive witch hunt. everyone is entitled to their opinions, I respect yours, now kindly respect mine
Done.

Also, in which world does a witch hunt involve sitting idly and waiting for the witch to accidentally off itself? This is what my previous statement (after explaning what I assume an infraction system is) insinuated we do -- nothing in retaliation.

All you have to fear is yourself. I kindly ask you to walk the line just as firmly. But you're equally as welcome to do otherwise.

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
definitely not a worthless troll, if I were worthless all of you wouldnt be getting so mad at my OPINIONS, I respect yours now respect mine. always welcome to have a civilized chat about it
I get mad because you're a 'top player' with, I believe, anti-competitive attitudes who uses their position to mock people who want to expand the content available to this game.

Frankly, I do not believe you are here for a 'civilized chat.' Not after you were all too glad to jump on to Twitter posts singling out my remarks. You do not respect me, you are not acting in good faith, and this is plain to see.

You are simply here to troll. Why, I cannot imagine, but that is pretty much the extent of where this is going.

Feel free to prove me wrong real quick, it won't be hard if you're seriously here to have a real talk about the matter. Right now though you have consistently acted in bad faith and I'm out of patience for you (not that I imagine you care, as a 'top player' come to talk down on 'trash' that hasn't placed top 8 at a major and apparently thus has no rights or value to you); I'll listen for one more post to see if you just had a bad day and were lashing out or something, but I expect something substantial as proof you want a 'civil chat'.

So you can see why I'm very doubtful, but go ahead. Show me 'civilized.' I'll give it one chance and if you really are calming down, I'll be glad to entertain a fair discussion about this. Otherwise I'll largely be ignoring you from here on; I have better things to do than be your 'lulzcow.'

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Huh? MVD actually came here? Interesting...

Anyways, let's go back to a civil thread. Antonykun you finally switch to the dark side and using Chakram again. Are you still using SoL?

KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I am surprised you are consider using Mii Swordfighter. I wish you good luck in your tournament.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Anyways, let's go back to a civil thread. Antonykun you finally switch to the dark side and using Chakram again. Are you still using SoL?

KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I am surprised you are consider using Mii Swordfighter. I wish you good luck in your tournament.
I'll have you know was advocating chakram>SoL since i first became a swordfighter main...
...i soon realized that I was dumb and went Sol>Chakram
then Chakram got buffed and i was back to Chakram>Sol

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I don't use chakram as much because I don't like only having one recovery move, and if I wanted to projectile spam I'd just use :4miigun:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

I hate this game so I thought I might as well have some fun and troll for a few tournaments.

Not that I don't troll people already.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
I hate this game so I thought I might as well have some fun and troll for a few tournaments.

Not that I don't troll people already.
Haha! Fair enough. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask. We will do our best to assist newcomers.
25:00 with 1331 looks pretty good. It must be nice to have a region that allows Mii's alternative moves.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I decided to lab a bit on ways to get rid of luma as Swordfailure. I think i got the timing down so F-throw and B-throw kick luma away and F-smash/F-air are really good at sending the star away I as well got a rough estimate of the damage needed for certain moves to actually launch Luma
maybe I'll make a thread about it

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
...I keep my eye on you.
Breaks a Rule
Whoops. . .
Meanwhile in the mii fighter skype group this gem was created...

IS MY SON.
My B though, I'll fix that gem and crush into diamond in 2 minutes.
I'll Confess (Although i'm abit late)
I saw M2k sleep with the DEVIL
I saw Dapuffster sleep with the DEVIL
I saw San sleep with the DEVIL
I even saw goody Griddle sleep with the DEVIL
and -mark this- after they left smash 4 I could pray to Zero again!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Show and please tell

Btw your post is 1111
You are doomed to play a decent swordfighter set for the rest of your life.
but i want to use chakram :c

also clearly i can't show the 17 different San related fanfics that I don't have

also tomorrow is the Mario Maker patch praying for killing up throw

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I never want to hear the words "San" and "fanfic" used next to each other in the same sentence. Ever.

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
IDK what the actual big deal is or ever was with double-posting. Even so far as necro-doubleposting a super old topic, so long as you added something of significant value...

...Eh, moot.

So I'm reading in skype that Mewtwo and Miis weren't updated. Perhaps, Mewtwo isn't a real character...

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
IDK what the actual big deal is or ever was with double-posting. Even so far as necro-doubleposting a super old topic, so long as you added something of significant value...

...Eh, moot.
Tbh, it's not really a big deal at all but I still have to merge those posts. It's just annoying to me when people just do it without reason.

Top Bottom