• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Swordfighter Costume DLC Specualtion

Drippy

Smash Ace
Someone's bluff got called.
Funny you say that, I actually bought the Chrom outfit like half a hour ago and after such a long time of being inactive on the boards I decided to check what was going on and I see your post. :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i totally forgot,
did you know that Monster hunter had a bunch of different armors based off nintendo characters for both you and your cat helpers?
I want Rathalos Armor in Smash as a Swordfighter DLC costume
I EFFING CALLED IT!!!!!

but i can't buy it until later T.T

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
It is freaking downright spooky how spot-on y'all have been, sheesh. I'm gonna let y'all pick my lottery numbers. :p

So if this thread is like a wishing well for costumes, then... *flips quarter* it'd be neat to get a Crono costume. Or a Dragon Quest costume. Or one of the Warrior of Light from FF1. C'mon Square Enix, throw us a bone...

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
It is freaking downright spooky how spot-on y'all have been, sheesh. I'm gonna let y'all pick my lottery numbers. :p

So if this thread is like a wishing well for costumes, then... *flips quarter* it'd be neat to get a Crono costume. Or a Dragon Quest costume. Or one of the Warrior of Light from FF1. C'mon Square Enix, throw us a bone...
Not to burst your bubble, but I'd say that's a stretch. All of the third party costumes were from third parties already involved with the game.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Show me that Honedge Swordfighter costume.

Except...
"If anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person's arm and drains that person's life energy completely."

So that could be a problem.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Show me that Honedge Swordfighter costume.

Except...
"If anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person's arm and drains that person's life energy completely."

So that could be a problem.
Look it's honedge :4miisword:

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Some ideas I have for 3rd party Swordfighter costumes (excluding Capcom since they have enough)

SEGA:
Joe Musashi

Namco:
Valkyrie
Nightmare

Square Enix:
(If only FFVII is represented)
Sephiroth
(otherwise)
Black Mage
Terra Branford

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Prob gonna use the tower of druaga costume to make my own shovel knight. Also psyched for takamaru :)

Ikenna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IkennaSmash
Wow, you guys almost called it for outfits from Square Enix's games. We got Cloud as a character and a Chocobo bird hat thing. I'd like a Crono costume. Also, Elma's starter armor from Xenoblade Chronicles X, but the Cybernetic Suit when Mii shirt color is red is close enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom