• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Swordfighter Costume DLC Specualtion

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Title says it all! Which outfits do you guys think the swordfighter should get?

CONFIRMED COSTUMES FOR SWORDFIGHTER:
  • Smash Bros. Shirt

• Link Outfit:

• Duban Outfit:

• Monkey Suit:

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
I know for sure if there was a Chrom or probably any Fire Emblem-related outfit I'd definitely use it, and Masked Man from Mother 3 is a given if it was a outfit.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I know for sure if there was a Chrom or probably any Fire Emblem-related outfit I'd definitely use it, and Masked Man from Mother 3 is a given if it was a outfit.
I'd love to see some Fire Emblem Outfits.

Drippy

Smash Ace
I'd love to see some Fire Emblem Outfits.
It'd be cool to see Lyn's outfit for Female Mii Swordsfighter and probably a Roy outfit in tribute of him for the Male Mii Swordsfighter. I don't know in general I really like a lot of the designs for Fire Emblem characters so that's why I said I wouldn't care. :p

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
What if there was a zero alt, since gunner got X and proto man

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I was about to say fire emblem but everyone all ready said that XD
Takamaru costume

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I'm sure there's some more series with swordsman! Let's do some more speculation.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
If Issac doesn't make it can we have some golden sun costumes

Maikou

Smash Ace
I mostly want a Roy costume, Chrom costume, Lyn costume, Zero (Mega Man Zero) costume, and a generic royal swordsman's outfit with a cape. The Pirate outfit is close, but not really quite enough. Not to mention, where's my Jedi outfit? Really, I just want robes and a beam sword! it's not that difficult, is it?

Marthmario

Smash Lord
With the announcement of the Splatoon pre-order costumes, what other games might use this system?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
With the announcement of the Splatoon pre-order costumes, what other games might use this system?
I could potentially see the protagonist of SMTXFE being a costume for Swordfighter

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What about the player character in the new FE?
oh yeah Kamui works too (how did I forget about them?) Though Imagine a Waluigi costume for Swordfighter with the Sword being a tennis racket.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Maybe more Xenoblade Costumes. I want to see Lloyd from ToS in this game. But I can deal with a costume.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
There aren't any other Swordsman playable in the original Xenoblade other than Shulk, but I'd absolutely love to see an Elma costume.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
True. San comment on the Cook Hat and Butter Knife nonsense make me want a Cooking Costume with a Chef Knife Sword.

I got it. Cooking Mom!

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Can't believe there wasn't a Zero costume released along with the X and Protoman costumes for the Gunner.
It just seems like a given.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Can't believe there wasn't a Zero costume released along with the X and Protoman costumes for the Gunner.
It just seems like a given.
Maybe in the next wave? Hopefully.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i totally forgot,
did you know that Monster hunter had a bunch of different armors based off nintendo characters for both you and your cat helpers?
I want Rathalos Armor in Smash as a Swordfighter DLC costume

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
I want something that uses a rapier (so I can make a proper Albert from Romancing SaGa) and some costumes that reskin the swords to like axes or something.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I want something that uses a rapier (so I can make a proper Albert from Romancing SaGa) and some costumes that reskin the swords to like axes or something.
oh yeah other weapons would be cool like i would love to make good use of swordfighters stab attacks with a lance

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I would laugh if sword got a villager costume in that case

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Can't tell if joke, sarcasm, or hate. BTW, Roy's undergoing Luigification.
Majority of jokes are half true. Sarcasm..? I guess. It is a sense of mockery on both characters. Hate? Why will I hate my third main? I am not tsundere like Antonykun but might become one.

Undergoing? Nah, it is confirmed that he is Luigi type of clone and I love this character.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
I am deeply confused
I can see you guys are not familiar with Art of Butter Knife Spider.

Sigh... so the EVO Set Swordfighter's Sword is extremely Small to be considered a Sword. So the small niche of swordfighters call it a Butter Knife and MSF is refer to Butter Knife Spider (rhymes with Fighter) or Butter Knights.

Now, Roy is out and his sword is also small (so is his range). People think he is high tier which make him much better than Swordfighter "bottom" tier. So not only did he steal Swordfighter's thunder, he is a better swordfighter than Swordfighter minus a couple of things (projectile, range, recovery, controversial nonsense and so on).

Does this make more sense?

Maikou

Smash Ace
Majority of jokes are half true. Sarcasm..? I guess. It is a sense of mockery on both characters. Hate? Why will I hate my third main? I am not tsundere like Antonykun but might become one.

Undergoing? Nah, it is confirmed that he is Luigi type of clone and I love this character.

Sigh... so the EVO Set Swordfighter's Sword is extremely Small to be considered a Sword. So the small niche of swordfighters call it a Butter Knife and MSF is refer to Butter Knife Spider (rhymes with Fighter) or Butter Knights.

Now, Roy is out and his sword is also small (so is his range). People think he is high tier which make him much better than Swordfighter "bottom" tier. So not only did he steal Swordfighter's thunder, he is a better swordfighter than Swordfighter minus a couple of things (projectile, range, recovery, controversial nonsense and so on).

Yeah, it makes more sense now. Sorry, it's kind of hard to tell online when someone's making a joke, especially with me, since I'm, while interesting Competitive things, a casual player. I don't really know a lot of fandom things. Which is kind of ironic, since I'm a fanfic author.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

TBH I was so angry at Roy until i realized roy is worse at doing the things that Make Swordfighter good

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
I guess Master Hand was lenient and made Chrom part of a Final Smash or Victory Screen instead of a Game Over. Better than nothing right?

Top Bottom