• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii magic user

What name should be fitting for a Mii using Magic?

• Mage

• Sorceror

• Wizard/Witch

• Warlock

• Enchanter

Results are only viewable after voting.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Since Mii Fighters were updated to choose a set of custom moves, instead of set them individually, Why not have another one that uses magic with elemental properties. I'm bringing this up because in Smash Bros 4, they have character costumes for Mii and costumes like Ashley and Viridi for Mi Swordfighter, it doesn't fit for them. Besides whacking them with a stick, they don't do any magic attacks that fits. Instead, just using sword techniques. Maybe a new Mii fighter can have another class for magical attacks? Also, what do you think is a better name for this Mii Fighter Class?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I’m all for new ideas for fun new Mii Fighters, even if a Mage would probably have some overlap with a Gunner. Besides, with characters like Palutena and the likely addition of Ashley, there’s more than enough moves to ‘inspire’ a new Mii.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
My vote is for Mage. It's simple and straight to the point. When I think of a Mage, I think of simple elementary spells such as Fire, Thunder, and Wind. When I think of Sorcerer and Wizard, I think of more advanced spells, like casting meteors or hurricanes or something of the sort, and Witch and Warlock both give me a more dark magic vibe. I don't know what to think of Enchanter though. Maybe it's something like giving life and sentience to something? Plants and roots are the first that come to mind, but I guess it can extend to something like making snowmen coming alive.

Last edited:

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
Been wanting this since Smash 4 for Wii-U (If it means getting to include some Harry Potter characters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate as playable fighters)!

Would also like to see A Mii Archer as well (But I guess that's a discussion for another page)!

Top Bottom