• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Hammer-Fighter

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't see a 4th Mii type as likely nor did I use to want them but my mind is starting to change. I have came up with an idea that could work differently than other Mii types.

There is a lot to work on but I go to camp tomorrow so I just wanted to throw out the idea now, I will not be here until the end of the week.

Specials
Neutral Special (A) - Over Head Charge - Charge and swing a hammer around you.

Neutral Special (B) - Burying Hammer - Attack with your hammer hitting downwards causing you to bury someone

Neutral Special (C) - Swing Back - Works kind of like Mario's Cape but with a giant Hammer

-

Side Special (A) - Rock Smash - Like Charizard's retired move
Side Special (B) - TBD - TBD
Side Special (C) - TBD - TBD

-

Up Special (A) - Hammer Spin - Like Link's Spin Attack
Up Special (B) - TBD - TBD
UP Special (C) - TBD - TBD

-

Down Special (A) - Screen - Like Pit's Retired Mirror Shield
I would think of it being similar to this
Down Special (B) - TBD - TBD
Down Special (C) - TBD - TBD

-

Outfits
Hammer Bro.
Amy Rose
King Dedede
Ravio (Legend of Zelda)
Thoughts? Opinions? Supporters?
GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think a mii mage makes more sense. But I guess there are quite a bit of hammer fighters in Smash after sword fighters

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
That’s actually kind of a funny idea. Consider me a supporter (as unlikely as it is).

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I'll take any additional fighting style for Miis. Though, I have to be honest and say I would think they would more-likely just slap a hammer model on one the Mii Swordfighter's swords and call it a day.

Top Bottom