• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Mii Gunner Videos

V.Noise

Smash Rookie
I'll be adding more to this later after I get home from work and record my replays before the Pirahna Plant update hits and kills em all. But, here are my Gunner replays. Been loving this character so much, ESPECIALLY now that she's legal! Note, I used Grenade Launcher in these. In the first few matches with Gunner day 1 of this game, I wasn't fully aware that Grenade Launcher was a set launch trajectory and nerfed to **** from 4. Still kinda used it. I have recently switched off Grenade Launcher to Charge Shot. That being said, I don't necessarily think Grenade Launcher is bad. But it certainly is a far cry from the GAWDLIKE move it used to be in 4...
(Also to note, the first two or three matches were done day 1 of Ultimate. There was some lag day 1. So, ignore us if we seem like we're reacting sluggishly to things or swinging wildly on occasion...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjDUmbdV1o&index=2&list=PLlTMlyFqAddOCmV9cdrXOW3z1Kaa71Z9k&t=0s

Last edited:

BiG_GiNg

Smash Rookie
I'll be adding more to this later after I get home from work and record my replays before the Pirahna Plant update hits and kills em all. But, here are my Gunner replays. Been loving this character so much, ESPECIALLY now that she's legal! Note, I used Grenade Launcher in these. In the first few matches with Gunner day 1 of this game, I wasn't fully aware that Grenade Launcher was a set launch trajectory and nerfed to **** from 4. Still kinda used it. I have recently switched off Grenade Launcher to Charge Shot. That being said, I don't necessarily think Grenade Launcher is bad. But it certainly is a far cry from the GAWDLIKE move it used to be in 4...
(Also to note, the first two or three matches were done day 1 of Ultimate. There was some lag day 1. So, ignore us if we seem like we're reacting sluggishly to things or swinging wildly on occasion...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjDUmbdV1o&index=2&list=PLlTMlyFqAddOCmV9cdrXOW3z1Kaa71Z9k&t=0s
I don't really understand fully why charge shot is better, it's nice in m/u we're they aren't constantly in your face, but the ability to b reverse a gernade and keep moving just feels better to me over charge shot. Don't get me wrong both seem like solid options. The gernade just feels better to me.

Djmarcus44

Smash Journeyman
I actually found out that this is Wamaha. He is another Gunner from Japan who recently won a 375 player single elimination online tournament. He uses 2132. The picture shows a YouTube channel that has over 100 videos of his games.

https://youtu.be/nWVHH4KyijA
Screenshot_20190511-102806_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom