• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter Headcanons

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I think we can all agree that all Miis are different (Well, except for the people that leave them as the default. :p). This thread is for discussing how your Miis interact and fit in to the Smash environment. I'll provide some examples.

Bigley (Brawler) is the supreme deity of Miiverse (Which happens to be the name of the universe Miis inhabit as well as the Nintendo social network.). One day he mysteriously woke up to find that he had lost his true form, losing his wings and size with a mortal human's body. He sets out to battle to find whoever did this (Master Core), and reclaim his celestial status. The form where Master Core becomes a bigger version of him is made out of his essence.

Lonk (Swordfighter) and Petch (Gunner) have a fierce rivalry with Link and Peach. It gets serious whenever they fight.

Most of the Swordfighters are from the monarch from Find Mii's elite army of heroes.

:T

Last edited:

subata

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3368-2147-2073
i made marilyn monroe into a knight with a princess tiara...
now i'll never see the marilyn monroe mii the same, ever again.

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
It looks like waluigi did try hard enough to make the fight after all. He is out to hulmilate all the loser who did not leave room for waluigi. When sakurai found out about this, he had to put on his Mash potato samurai armor and settle this rivalry once and for all.

Nicolas Cage his the meta knight impostor from the POTD. He is just practicing for his role in the kirby return to dream land movie, but now is constantly being hunted down by the real meta knight.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Personally, I just pretend my Miis all came from their universes to participate in Smash. Master Hand is strong enough to open portals from the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, the Pokemon World, Popstar, the Train Station, Sonic's planet, and Mute City. I'm pretty sure he can f**k the fabric of space enough to allow random people from Earth, Lokenianu(OC's world, don't ask further), and more to allow the most EPIC Smash Tournament the MULTIVERSE has ever known.

Bring it on.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Maleficent-Having been defeated by the forces of good in both her witch & dragon forms, she has merged the 2 forms into a new hybrid granting her both fierce dragon might & cunning magic at once. (The mii is Angelina Jolie version of her in the dragon armor so I had to get creative on that)

Master Chief-Phil Spencer's 1st directive as head of the XBox division was the complete annihilation of all of Nintendo's mascots. So he dispatched the Spartan hero himself to eliminate the cast of SSB. This plan went awry when the chief was later found in bed with Samus smoking an e-cig. Inexplicably both were still in power armor at the time.

Jack Sparrow vs. Captain Hook-The 2 had been in full blown pirate mode: successfully stealing Roster slots from Syrup & Tetra. But now they must duel for there's only enough room on Tortimer's island for 1 greedy pirate.

Ryu-Dude was livid when he heard Megaman was the Capcom rep & not himself. Especially after all of the politicking he did to keep him out of MvC3.

Roll-Roll on the other hand is trying to milk her brother's inclusion for all its worth to boost her own lagging career.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
In my own interpretation, the Miis were made by Master Hand, at least in this iteration of the world they are, and Tomodachi Life is merely a place for them to live and commune. Much like the Polygons, Wireframes and Alloys before them, the Miis were made as a way to gain control over a formidable fighting force, as the main cast couldn't be controlled in the way Master Hand had hoped. Why Master Hand needed control over these fighters few know, as it could be simply for malign intent or to raise a powerful army for an even greater force of evil. It might even be considered the work of Tabuu (who knows how long that guy was in control of Master Hand?) and the hands aren't explicitly counted as 'statues' like the other fighters.

My Miis are merely a set of the 'initial few' who somehow gained their own independence from the Hands, leading to the newer ones found in Multi Man Smash to have their abilities restricted, hence why they lack specials.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
All my DBZ characters have Buzz Lightyear syndrome (they think they are their actual characters when they're really trophies of them), which perplexes them because their "power levels are so low here".

My Weegee mii is wearing a Waluigi hat and Vampire clothes, both seemed fitting...you don't wanna know what happened to Waluigi, just that he's in a better place.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
In my own interpretation, the Miis were made by Master Hand, at least in this iteration of the world they are, and Tomodachi Life is merely a place for them to live and commune. Much like the Polygons, Wireframes and Alloys before them, the Miis were made as a way to gain control over a formidable fighting force, as the main cast couldn't be controlled in the way Master Hand had hoped. Why Master Hand needed control over these fighters few know, as it could be simply for malign intent or to raise a powerful army for an even greater force of evil. It might even be considered the work of Tabuu (who knows how long that guy was in control of Master Hand?) and the hands aren't explicitly counted as 'statues' like the other fighters.

My Miis are merely a set of the 'initial few' who somehow gained their own independence from the Hands, leading to the newer ones found in Multi Man Smash to have their abilities restricted, hence why they lack specials.
Not to mention the Mifluenza virus going around, freeing normal Miis from influence, while retarding the restricted ones, as the "Special" gene removed from them was supposed to abuse the virus for the greater good. Does that seem like an idea?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My Spider-Man Mii is a real Peter Parker from an unidentified universe who is running away from the Inheritors. Master Hand offered him protection with the condition of participating in the Smash tournament.

My Rapunzel Mii gets along with :4peach:, but replaced her frying pan with a sword to not enter into any arguing with her.

5magmacubes

Smash Rookie
mine I guess it's sort of a mixed bunch.
with some Miis of mine it's that they came over to Smash from the island they live on in Tomodachi Life. then there's three-six Mii gunners I have that started off as just being Miis I made in Smash Bros. to being full-out OCs. the rest are just sort of... there... no explanation

Top Bottom