• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter costumes?

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Are there any new Mii Fighter costumes you'd like to see? Or any old ones you'd like to return? Personally I hope they have a wider variety of hats and masks for the head - specifically a ninja covering since it would go well with the ninja outfit (not to mention the shuriken attack a swordfighter can have). I would prefer it keeps the hair visible though, since I like being able to see the unique Mii Fighter's hairstyle paired up with the ninja mask covering. I also hope there's some more cool sci-fi equipment like the force helmet, but with more outfits and variety. Maybe something like a steampunk theme or an army outfit for the Mii gunner - especially if the camouflage color changed depending on your Mii's color preference. I'm also curious if they'll bring back any of the DLC outfits available in-game or again as DLC.

Regardless of how likely any of these things are, I'd like to hear some of your ideas on what you think would be interesting regarding the Mii Fighter costumes.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I really hope the Proto Man costume returns for the Gunner!
Generally I'm also hoping for some costumes that let you SORTA play as characters that are rather minor in the grand scheme of things and didn't make the roster.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I don't have any specific ones in mind, but I'd like to see some sort of Karate gi for the Mii Brawler.

Shog

Smash Ace
I really, really like the Yiga Clan outfit for the Swordfighter. This is easily a costume I can get behind using.

Sidboylol

Smash Cadet
The Final Fantasy VII sets:

Tifa: Brawler

Sephiroth: Swordfighter

Barret: Gunner

Top Bottom