• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii costume ideas for Smash Ultimate

DelphoxFan97

Smash Journeyman
Here's some Mii costumes that I'd love to see in Smash Ultimate (my wishlist):

Callie (Gunner)
Marie (Gunner)
Pearl (Brawler)
Marina (Gunner; using her keytar)
Splatoon 2 Inkling (Gunner; boy and girl versions)
Octoling (Gunner; boy and girl versions) + Octoling Octopus Hat
Dig Dug (Swordfighter)
Sylux (Gunner)
Dark Samus (Gunner)
Mr. Resetti (Swordfighter; using his pickaxe)
Spring Man (Brawler)
Ribbon Girl (Brawler)
Waluigi (Swordfighter; using a tennis racket)

If we were to get a fourth Mii Fighter, I really think we need a Spellcaster.

What ideas do you have?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Captain N (Gunner)

Especially if Simon Belmont gets in. The whole crew would be in Smash

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

That. If he's not going to be playable, and he won't, then at least give me this so I can get my Mii Swordsman properly kitted.

I'd actually love a lot of third party Mii outfits and trophies.

Last edited:

DelphoxFan97

Smash Journeyman
The third-party Mii costume I want the most is Dig Dug. We would have both Pac-Man AND Dig Dug in the game. We did get Gil from Tower of Druaga.

SonicMario

Smash Master
To complete the Classic Sonic characters. Bring Amy in as a Mii Swordfighter costume. Replacing the sword with the Piko Piko hammer. While they might have to make it an odd shape. Reminder that there are already costumes that makes the sword a club, a staff, or even Ashley's wand which are just blunt objects but still are made to work like a sword.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
chibi-robo as mii gunner would work

hed also work as a sword fighter with a toothbrush

GM_3826

Smash Journeyman
I don't see Gunvolt getting a spot in the roster, but a Gunvolt costume would be amazing.

DelphoxFan97

Smash Journeyman
I really want Squid Sisters Mii costumes, as well as Off the Hook Mii costumes.

Here's how they could work:

Originally, I thought Callie should be a Mii Gunner, but I'm starting to think she should use a Roller, and be a Mii Swordfighter.

I can definitely see Marie being a Gunner, and using a Charger for the gun.

Since Pearl is a dancer, I can definitely see her being a Mii Brawler.

Marina is a keytar player, and I can definitely see her being a Mii Gunner, using her keytar.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
What I would like is more selection and color options. For example,

- Instead of just costumes and hats they should also mix weapons an pants as an option. One of the characters I wanted to make was Mike Jones from Startropics. I like the brawler's biker outfit but I wanted him to be a swordsman because I felt it fitted his play style better. So if I could select biker outfit with a katana (Mike's best sword) it would have been perfect.

- Another thing I want is the ability to change colors in hat options. Instead of having 3 mushroom hats of different colors why can we just have a selection of color pallet swaps instead? Also hats like the top hat I may want in other colors other than purple like brown for Professor Layton or black for Abe Lincoln. These little additions can give a player a lot of creativity.

- For swordsman and gunner I really want a left hand option. Being a left handed fencer in RL it really annoying that I can't make my Mii into a left handed swordsman.

- I also think they should redo the stats customization. Instead of selecting 3 equipment items they should have a point system. Each character is given an set amount of points which they can spend into specific stats (defense, speed, jump, damage, knockback, etc). They can also spend them in special abilites like auto healing, exploding shields. etc and the price would increase the better the item. Not really Mii costume idea but I thought I would add it none the less.

Last edited:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
I know this may never be possible but I think it would be cool if Nintendo went crazy and made special costume packs for the Miis like a Marvel pack with Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider Man. A DC comics pack with Superman, Batman, Wonder woman. Shonen Jump pack with Goku, Naruto, and Ichigo etc.
This idea popped up to me when I thought about how Nintendo made 8-bit costumes of different characters not from Nintendo inside Super Mario Maker and I think it would make the "Ultimate" Mii costume custom experience.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
I personally think that they should make alternate outfits for all the other character's this time before making outfits for the Mii fighters

Really sick to death of Mii' s being the only ones getting alternate outfits and every other character not having any other outfits and instead just having more color pallets for Cripes sake!

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Made this a couple days ago.
View attachment 151313
I don't expect any indies to get in as actual fighters, but winks and nods to the indie scene with stuff like this, Assist Trophies, or even just regular Trophies seems at least a bit possible.
This is really good. I can totally see these Mii outfits working. Using stone scabbard for Shovel Knight, Lunar Launch for Quote, and feint jump for Shante.

You should show this on the Mii Character thread too.

Last edited:

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
Mii Costumes I Want in SSBU:
I. Non-Character themed outfits:
A. Basically all the returning non-character themed Costumes from SSB4, Including the Hoodie, The Business Suit, SSB Tee shirt, ETC
II. Character Based Costumes
A. Brawler
1. Spring man
2. Ribbon GIrl
B. Swordfighter
1. Cranky Kong(Cane is the Sword)
2. Travis Touchdown(His Laser Katana and His Shades & Hairdo; the only way for him to get in without making Smash M-Rated; and the closest that Suda51 will EVER Get to having his Otaku creation in Smash)
3. Raiden(His Robot Body and Samuel's Red High-Frequency Blade; and possible that metal thing that is over his eye; hey, if Snake can return, why can't another Metal Gear guy make it in, I Mean, Konami let him put both Snake AND Simon Belmont in, why not just put raiden in as a Mii Costume, it'd be much less work for the Mashed-Potato Samurai as well, aka Masahiro Sakurai)
C. Gunner
1. Sylux(Since Dark Samus is already in the game, why not add Sylux's Armor as a Mii Costume)
2. Octoling(Sakurai could choose whether to just use Agent 8 both Male & Female, Or the Octoling mooks that Agent 3 & 4 fight against)
3. Abraham Lincoln from Codename S.T.E.A.M.(His Hat AND His Armor)

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
In fact! Here are some character costumes (For the other Playable characters who aren't Mii's) I want to see in Ultimate!

#1. Ness- Either Robot Ness Or Ness Wearing His Pajama's (Both Are From Earthbound/Mother 2)

#2. Marth- Either His Appearance From Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon And The Blade Of Light Or Wedding Groom Marth (From Fire Emblem Heroes)

#3. Cloud Strife- Either His Appearance From Kingdom Hearts 1 Or Cloud Wearing A Shinra Guard/Soldier Outfit (From Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)

#4. Donkey Kong- Either Robot Donkey Kong (From The 1997 Donkey Kong Country Animated TV Series) Or Archeologist Donkey Kong (From Mario Party 2)

#5. Solid Snake- Either Old Snake (From Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots) Or Big Boss/Naked Snake (From Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

#6. Link- Either Ordon Village Link (From The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess) Or His Training Tunic (From Hyrule Warriors)

#7. Sonic The Hedgehog- Either Sonic Wearing Link's Green Tunic (From The Sonic Lost World Zelda Zone DLC Map) Or Classic Sonic (From Sonic
Generations)

#8. Captain Falcon- Either His Retro Appearance (From The F-Zero SNES Instruction Manual Comic Book) Or Captain Falcon Without His Helmet (From F-Zero X)

#9. Fox McCloud- Either His Outfit From Star Fox Adventures Or His Outfit From Star Fox Assault

#10. Samus Aran- Either Light Suit Samus (From Metroid Prime 2: Echoes) Or Fusion Suit Samus (From Metroid Fusion)

Guest385216

Smash Rookie
1. Steve (Swordsman)
2. Rayman (Brawler)
3. Light Dancer (Just Dance) (Brawler)
4. Koopa Troopa (Brawler)
5. Rabbid Mario (Gunner)
6. Tracer (Gunner)
7. (Hate me for this, its a stretch) Default (Fortnite)
8. Captain Toad (Swordsman)
9. Nathan Drake (Uncharted) (Gunner)
10. Banjo-Kazooie (Gunner)

DelphoxFan97

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Splatoon fan, and I want Octoling to be a fighter in this game, but if I can't get that, then the next best thing would be Octoling Mii costumes. Right now, the only new Splatoon Mii costumes we're getting at launch are the Splatoon 2 Inkling boy and girl. The Octoling Mii costumes would also consist of boy and girl versions.

Here's an UPDATED wishlist of costumes I want:
Octoling Boy and Girl (Gunner)
Enemy Octoling (Gunner)
Sanitized Octoling (Gunner)
Callie (Swordfighter) Using a Roller
Marie (Gunner) Using a Charger
Pearl (Brawler)
Marina (Gunner)
Spring Man (Brawler)
Krystal (Swordfighter)
Mr. Resetti (Swordfighter)
Dig Dug (Swordfighter)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Here are some characters I would love to see have Mii Costumes
  • Ravio (Swordfighter)
  • Noctis (Swordfighter)
  • Amy Rose (Swordfighter)
  • Delphox (Swordfighter)
  • Eevee (Probably Brawler)
  • Professor Kukui (Brawler)

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
I don't got much but I'd like to see Poppi QT as a Mii Gunner to finish off the trio of Xenoblade 2 Mii Costumes. I would say Poppi QT Pi seeming as her sword is also a gun but... yeah I don't think they'll be putting her outfit on a Mii any day.

Also if they're not DLC:

Monokuma as a Mii Brawler and Kamek as a Mii Gunner.

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
If we are getting Ribbon Girl alongside the Spring Man assist trophy, a Golden Sun Mii costume alongside Isaac would still be awesome. Whether it's for the protagonists like Isaac, Felix, Matthew or the other characters like Garet, Ivan, Piers, Jenna, Sveta, Saturos . etc

RyanSim

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7573-5210-5239
I have some ideas for the Mii Swordfighter costume DLC that’s inspired by the Knight of Diamonds from the Wizardry franchise.

-Series Background: The Wizardry series is a Dungeon-Crawler first released in 1981 and was developed by Andrew Greenberg and Robert Woodhead. It was very popular in Japan with many ports, merchandise, an OVA and exclusive games made . It also had a major influence on JRPGs namely Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. The series made eight titles in the west until Sir-Tech the company who made the series went bankrupt in 2003. The rights to the ID were then given to Aeria IPM in 2006 which since been merged with Gamespot. The series since then been being made in Japan with the recent release being Wizrouge a rouge-like made for smartphones and PC has well a MMORPG.

-The Character

The Knight of Diamonds first appeared in the second game in the series. The plotline of the game is to find five parts the armor and get the Staff of Gnilda to save Llylgamyn. After you received the armor and the staff you must pick one of your party members to be the next Knight of Diamonds. The armor and the knight has appeared in other games in the series namely the Japanese titles. The Idea for this costume is inspired by the ending of the second game where you pick one of your party members to be the next knight. Pretty much making your Mii the new Knight of Diamonds. I choosed the Mii SwordFighter since Smash has too much sword characters might as well but it as Costume DLC and also have someone represent a game series with a major influence on many RPGs both West and East.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
This should be pinned.

I was thinking:
Dark MK.Galacta/Morpho Knight: Swordfighter
Vaati: Gunner
Ganon: Brawler
Pearl/Marina: Gunner
Fawful: Gunner
Rayman: Brawler
Rabbids: All
Decidueye: Gunner
Masked Man: Gunner/Swordfighter
Porky: Gunner
Giygas: Brawler
Gooey: Swordfighter
Adeline: Swordfighter
Daroach: Brawler
Magolor: Gunner
Marx: Gunner
Lyn: Swordfighter

Geno Boost

Smash Master
:4miibrawl:: Harry (Teleroboxer), Marina liteyears (mischeif maker), Captian Rainbow, Alex kidd, Night, Jack frost (Shin megami tensei), Arle nidja (poyo poyo), ryo hazuki (shenmue), Black Shadow, Captian syrup (wario land), Frogger, Star man (pro wrestling)
:4miisword:: Black Mage, Warrior of light (final fantasy), Erdrick (Dragon quest), Mike jones (Startropics), Nightmare (Soul cailbur), Crono (Chrono trigger), Princess tomato, Sir Arthur (ghost'n goblins), Fauster (wario woods), Adeline (kirby), Goemon (mystical ninja), Sparkster
:4miigun:: CATS (Zero wing), Ulala (space channel 5), Vectorman, Nester (nintendo power/nester's funky bowling), Bill rizer (contra), Mach rider, Sylux (metroid), Tetra (legend of zelda), Fawful (mario & luigi RPGs), Mr. Stevenstone (gumshoe)

Last edited:

GravelerChamp60

Smash Apprentice
My Wishlist:

-Mach Rider
-Polarbear
-Kamek
-Bomberman
-Masterchief
-Steve
-Black Shadow
-Sylux
-Adeleine
-Magalor
-Krystal
-Team Rocket and all villainous teams outfits
-Tom Nook
-Shadow
-Battletoads

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'd prefer actual character costumes like:
More Odyssey costumes (Pretty much covers the bases)
Fire Mario
Galaxy Flying Mario (The black and red one)
Short-sleeved Mario with F.L.U.D.D. permanently attached (Sunshine alt)
1993 movie Mario (Cloud has a movie alt, so it's fair)
Dry Bowser
Mini Giga Bowser
King Koopa from the Dic Mario cartoon (Cloud has a movie alt, so it's fair)
Wedding Bowser
Wedding Peach
Athletic Peach
Athletic Daisy
BOTW costumes, but most importantly...
NES Link
OOT Link
Wind Waker-esque Link (the one in BOTW)
TP Link
Skyward Sword Link
OOT Zelda
TP Zelda
Skyward Sword Zelda
BOTW Zelda
TP Ganondorf
LTTP / Link Between Worlds Young Link
Beast Ganon (Replace sword with trident)
Classic DK
Super Metroid / Metroid Prime Samus Powersuit
Fusion Suit
Gravity Suit
NES Zero Suit Samus
Metroid Prime / Brawl Ridley
Yarn Yoshi
Melee Fox
Assault Fox
Adventure Fox
Melee Falco
Assault Falco
The Costume in Wolf's Fighter Spirit
Classic NES Pit
Armored Mewtwo
Mega Charizard X
Classic Kirby (the Star Allies unlockable costume)
Masked Dedede
Roy's actual Fire Emblem armor
Bearded Ryu
Long Haired Ken (SF5)
MGS1 Solid Snake (No Beard)
Naked Snake (MGS3)
Old Snake (MGS4)
Big Boss (MGS5)
Modern Villager (New Leaf / Mario Kart 8)
Classic Sonic
F-Zero GX Captain Falcon
Splatoon 2 Inklings
Louie for Olimar
Red Haired Modern Simon
Captain N Alts for Pit, Mega Man and Simon

That's all I could think of off the top of my head. :p

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
dont know bout the rest of you but im guessing were gonna get labo vr headgear down the line

Top Bottom