• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler the worst char in the game. Change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
User was warned for this post; flaming
Whenever someone dares you to change their mind, there's one thing you should know — changing their mind is impossible. It becomes a competition, and if they allow their opinion to change, they admit defeat. As such, they will stubbornly refuse to change their mind, no matter how much logic and reason you throw at them.

It's only a matter of time before this thread devolves into the original poster screaming “lolololol mii brwaler sux [insert top-tier character here]'s dix". Don't feed the troll, folks. Move along, no meaningful discussion can happen here.

Rhys

Smash Rookie
I know I ain’t gonna change his mind but any criticism of the character is valuable and can help me adjust my playstyle. But no reply from OP means I should just give up tbf

cot(θ)

Smash Journeyman
I haven't tried all her specials, but she doesn't seem terrible to me. Helicopter kick isn't as reliable this time around, but it's still a good anti-air kill option. I also like shot put for edgeguards.

Onslaught has an extra rage multiplier if the in-game tip is accurate, so it's a good kill option. Additionally, her f-smash seems to be one of the strongest in the game.

Up-tilt and up-air are great for juggling because of their low knockback. It's a shame d-throw sends opponents so high, but you can still dj uair out of it.

She's definitely not OP like in Smash 4, so if you played her before, obviously she's a disappointment in Ultimate, but I don't think she's low tier.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This thread is clearly not intended for proper discussion. It has been closed.

In addition, don't make jabs at the user either. The fact they had no actual point to make means this should've been immediately reported. But it wasn't. Some of these posts are vastly inappropriate and uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom