• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler matchups

Moguman1324

Smash Rookie
THIS ABOUT NO CUSTOM MOVES MII BRAWLER

So far I have found the :4miibrawl: is good against most characters (I only have friends that main:4dedede::4ness: :4ganondorf::4corrin::4shulk::4kirby: so it might not be accurate against others) but struggles against :4bayonetta::4cloud2: so basically the top tiers please put your findings in the comments below and I will look into it

Findings
•swords are difficult

Tips
•you can roll through most shots
•a well placed shot put can stop most swords and lead to f-air

Last edited:

Ryuphoton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuphoton
3DS FC
2552-4567-9907
I find that brawler is pretty ok vs fast fallers, since it can lead into more low percent combo strings and regrabs. What I struggle against the most are characters that have disjoints or swords in general, like Marth.

Moguman1324

Smash Rookie
I find that brawler is pretty ok vs fast fallers, since it can lead into more low percent combo strings and regrabs. What I struggle against the most are characters that have disjoints or swords in general, like Marth.
Yes Marth gives :4miibrawl: a vary hard time swords seem to be his weakness But shot puts work well for getting rid of them

Last edited:
Top Bottom