• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler Matchup discussion thread

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What do you think of Brawler's matchup with Ganondorf?
From my experience against Brawlers (mostly Keitaro's Brawler) i feel like it might be a difficult match up for Brawler but i'm not sure i've had enough experience so i wanted to hear your input on it.
I'll let you know this weekend when I play MVG_CT_Vex Kasrani.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I challenge you to a duel! ... If only we had a card-using fighter in this game...

Ahem, hello, Mii Brawlers, the Falco boards started their ongoing Mii Brawler discussion and would love to learn more about the Nintendo Reggie-style of Smashing... That made no sense, did it? Discussion's over here: http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-falco-matchup-discussion-49-mii-brawler-fists-of-fury.409225/. :p

Oh, and if you want friendlies or want to brawl the MU out, head over here: http://smashboards.com/threads/anyone-want-to-exchange-nnids-or-friend-codes.386513/.

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
Reviving this important thread. All matchups are for a tiny 2122 Brawler. + means we win, - means we lose, = means it about even.

Vs. Sheik: =
Vs. Falcon: +
Vs. Link: +
Vs. Marth: -
Vs. Lucina: =
Vs. Samus: -
Vs. Roy: +
Vs. Mario: -
Vs. Luigi: -
Vs. Sonic: =
Vs. Rosa: -
Vs. Mac: +
Vs. DK: +
Vs. D3: +
Vs. Bowser: +
Vs. Puff: +
Vs. G&W: +
Vs. Diddy: =
Vs. Pika: =
Vs. Villager: -
Vs. Doc: +
Vs. Ganon: +
Vs. Zard: +

Basically, Brawler dominates characters that are easy to get in on and combo to death (Donkey Kong), but loses to characters that can keep him out and aren't easy to combo (Samus). I don't think Brawler loses any more matchups than I listed here.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
To all Mii Brawlers out there, the Rosalina sub-forum has a match-up discussion thread all set up to analyze Rosalina's match-up against Mii Brawler. Got anything to share for the Rosalina vs. Mii Brawler match-up? Then head to the following thread link...

http://smashboards.com/threads/417450/

In terms of the rules, be sure to go to the directory thread.

http://smashboards.com/threads/404194/

zyth

Smash Lord
See I was going to post about MUs, but then I noticed that most of this is with customs.

Rip mi custom legality

TarriestMetal27

Smash Rookie
Dang this thread has been dead for a while. Alright I want to know about how Mewtwo fairs against Mii Brawler. I want to know how M2 beats Mii Brawler and how Mii Brawler beats M2. Just from a curiosity stand point.

Moguman1324

Smash Rookie
Dang this thread has been dead for a while. Alright I want to know about how Mewtwo fairs against Mii Brawler. I want to know how M2 beats Mii Brawler and how Mii Brawler beats M2. Just from a curiosity stand point.
Mii brawler has a easy time getting in and killing but with a good m2 player it is even

TarriestMetal27

Smash Rookie
Mii brawler has a easy time getting in and killing but with a good m2 player it is even
How does he get in? Down tilt and up tilt space a lot of things for Mewtwo. Plus SB walls for Mewtwo. Mewtwo is light sure, but it's definitley not easy.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
How does he get in? Down tilt and up tilt space a lot of things for Mewtwo. Plus SB walls for Mewtwo. Mewtwo is light sure, but it's definitley not easy.
Mii Brawler is stubby, they get easily out ranged by Mewtwo and the majority of Brawler's ways to get in involve jump -> aerial, nothing too difficult to find a work around.

Mewtwo can gimp a 1111 Mii Brawler very easily and the character lacks any dependable kill confirms. Unless the Mewtwo gets hit by smash attack/sourspot dair or 2-framed by a spike I'm not seeing this as a good matchup for Mii Brawler lol.

Moguman1324

Smash Rookie
The way I do it is with a dash attack or roll but take my words with a grain of salt because I have only played :4miibrawl:vs:4mewtwo: with M2 being a Lv 9 or someone getting him because of random

Ryuphoton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuphoton
3DS FC
2552-4567-9907
Ehh.... The way I see it, Mewtwo has a pretty good advantage over brawler, assuming we are talking about default, of course. A large portion of mewtwo's moves have good range, something that brawler can struggle to get around. Also considering that mewtwo is a floaty character, default brawler's already fairly linear and limited combo game is hindered even more. However in brawler's favor, his kill options become slightly more reliable, considering mewtwo's light weight. Custom-wise, I would say that custom brawler has the advantage depending on the moves/height-weight. If it's a small mii brawler with 1122 for example, then I would say brawler has the advantage since brawler's already ok kill options are enhanced with helicopter kick. Not only that, but small brawler's mobility might be too much for mewtwo to handle. However, mewtwo can still wall out small brawler with shadow ball and tilts.
---
tl;dr version:
:4miibrawl: v :4mewtwo:(default): +2 Mewtwo
:4miibrawl: v :4mewtwo:(custom): +1 Brawler

Top Bottom